View Single Post
(#26 (permalink))
Old
BobbyCooper (Offline)
Banned

02-24-2011, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsygypsy View Post
Oh dude! I'm counting on you. Our government estimated that our population will be half in 2050. And thank you for the heartwarming reply. P.S. I myself too feel Japanese are weired jus like American and European people sometimes. But it would be more fun to have many different type of people around. They give the variety to our everyday life
Haha^^ we will see what the future brings I can already imagine how sad I am going to be when I step into the plane after my year in Japan and Korea back home to Germany.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
I came here on a whim, it could have been anywhere, and then I'd be at AnywhereForum.com instead of here lol.
I came here hoping a life other than what I had planned was feasible, but I had no expectations, more of a "last fun before real life begins" kind of thing.
Lo and behold life here turned out to be better than I expected or could have hoped.
Also, spoken Japanese is pretty dead-simple compared to other languages. Written is a different story, but within a year of being here I was holding simple conversations, within two years getting into more heavy topics. I still can't read the paper though.
Your entire life story is very facinating James. I always love reading about it!

just one question.. did you finished University before you were looking for a different country?? And why did you exactly wanted to move?
Did you more plan to see the World or was the intention really to settle somewhere else?