(#12 (permalink))
Old
ryuurui (Offline)
Japanese calligrapher

02-26-2011, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 013 View Post
yes she doesn't know
Well in this case, whatever you do do not tell her about your feelings (not just yet) or you will freak her out.

Women like to be intrigued, and pick-up lines from the "Standard book of spells, chapter I How to convert a cold bird into a fire phoenix in one single wand swish" will most likely not work. If it does, the girl is not worth the time (but thats only my opinion).

So, instead of telling her to becomes your friend try to find out about her through convrsation. Perhaps you will discover a common topic or interest you both have. I would also steer clear of pretending that you have something in common, If she finds out, you are a dead duck, stripped out of trust like a dancer in Las Vegas on a busy Friday night.

In anyway, if you reveal all (yor feelings and assets, the good and the bad, etc) at the beginning you will become too boring to get wet for (especially mentally wet). Women like things to be untold, unfinished and blurred (to a point) which drags them deeper into the world of interest you are creating, like a bee to a pot of strawberry jam.

Do not be cunning, be yourself. That is the most important thing. If she likes you for what you are, she will reveal herself to you (emotionally).

Last edited by ryuurui : 02-26-2011 at 08:24 AM.