View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

03-02-2011, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahvat215 View Post
I'm planning to take a one week trip to Japan. First, let me introduce myself a little more. My name is Vat (vaht or what), and I am of Chinese/Cambodian descent. I been studying Japanese for about a year. I attend a Japanese School to study Japanese every Saturday, and practice Japanese at a meet up every Sunday. My main goal is to be able to understand a complicated conversation about Economics, Politics, or Current Discussions.

[I'll try my best to translate]
私は一週間日本に旅行をきめました。先ずは 自分を紹 介させていただきます。始めまして
、私はワット申しますが、私の国籍は半分中国人と半分 カンボジア人です。私は昨年ぐらい日本語の勉強を始め ました、そして 毎週の土曜日に日本語の学校によく参 加したので、毎週の日曜日に勉強会に日本語を練習して いました。まあ、私の目的は経済的と政治的と現在話題 の話に理解出来るために、私を勉強続けていくつもりで すから。

First I want to book my ticket, and bring about $2,500 on my trip and was wondering if that's enough.
Well I've seen videos of Festivals in Japan, and really interested in going to one. And Kyoto seems to be a great Japanese History location. I also want to try some good restaurants while I'm in Japan.
まなぁ、私は日本の歴史に興味がありますだからそんな ことを知っています。
I need some tips of what I need during my trip. Here's the list of what I have already know. Also I have a friend who often participated in the meetup, but he suddenly had to move back to Japan. I might visit him if I go to Japan, he lives in Ibaragi Prefecture. Is this a big community?

-Know Japanese 必要なんですねぇ..。(^v^)
-Suica Card (for traveling purposes)
-Passport, Identification etc
-Clothes for the trip
-Phone

Places I would like to go.
-渋谷
-大阪
-関西地方
-東京
-京都

Any other Ideas or what I should do before I go?
$2500 is enough for a week, only if you don't stay at luxurious hotels and go to restaurants with 3stars in Michelin guide.

Jah Rastafaaari. Yeah pasta for life