View Single Post
(#14 (permalink))
Old
persephonequinn (Offline)
New to JF

03-06-2011, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba View Post
im gonna be honest but i dont really like was fish but this place i go does me some salmon teriyaki sushi plus una don is really good also,i like chicken,pork,katsu ahhh just think about it is makeing me hungry lol ^_^
i used to "dare not try" Japanese food "dare not try" wasabi, but once I had them, I seriously wanting them more and more.

My first sushi is Unagi Kabayaki sushi so I'm in love with the sauce, wow, YUM seriously very nice!

then slowly I started eating different kind of Japanese foods, and loving each of everything except things that i dont eat :P

My first sashimi experience was at Shanghai, it was so yummy, that I actually had alot of sashimi meals there. I bet Japan would have nicer sashimi ever.

I love katsu curry don (chicken n pork) yummy!!! I'm hungry too thinking of all the foods i wanted to eat now, not to forget the ramen and soba!

Learning Japanese need disciplines..
http://nihongobenkyoushimasu.blogspot.com/ is where I put all my Minna no Nihongo Renshuu B answer there. Won't be 100% correct nor 100% wrong.

I learning Languages n Nihongo is one of them