Thread: leave the area
View Single Post
(#154 (permalink))
Old
bluejeanslady (Offline)
JF Regular

03-19-2011, 09:35 PM

wow, this is great .. the germans can export a lot of milk to nippon now for good price .. thats a good news for us ... because this is a topic here since years now, the milk market ... good idea ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celte View Post
You have a lot of imagination. Never said or implied anything like that. I have too much respect for Japan and the japanese.

Even in a less advanced country like France, we know that the mass medias have their own agenda and are only obliged to tell the truth to their shareholders. The public has to make its own way through the mud.

This is not a question of censorship. If you haven't done it yet, check on google pictures "chernobyl children" and you'll see what lies can do to... modern countries that buy to easily the bs.
hello celte, i think she meant me ... and i have answered .. dont trust the french, they are the nation here in europe which is not interested in save nature ... they take every risk for money ... no interest of recycling or nature help in this nation ... they have no sense for this topic ...

Last edited by Nyororin : 03-28-2011 at 09:47 AM. Reason: multipost