View Single Post
(#160 (permalink))
Old
termogard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Post catastrophy - 03-20-2011, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejeanslady View Post
i mean the sarcophag they built around in hurry ... this is damaged, and radiation is very high ... the hole shit can break down every moment, its instabil ...
Whatever you say "The holi shit can break down every moment" Girl, this is not "hole shit" as you called it. This technical device was an unique engineering construction built in late eighties. The device prevented molten fuel and radioactive dust to be spread around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejeanslady View Post
now they build a new roof and complete sarcophag and they will make it secure in the next years hopely ... so, if it breaks down and this can happen every day its the same catastrophy and it is a question of wind direction .... are you not informed about ?! ... this is still dangerous for hole europe of course ...
I am more informed than you can imagine By comparison to some europeans who grew up on comic books I read old and fresh scientific reports and watch documentaries. No offence, but you seem have no any sources of infomation except stupid euro newspapers.
For you information, if it breaks down it will not be the same catastrophy, because molten fuel was leaked out of reactor core into concrete basement of a block and cooled down years ago. The only possible source of further radiation is a certain amount of radioactive dust.
That's why they decided to create in improved sarcophagus.