JF Regular

03-26-2011, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsbody70 View Post
goodbye bluejeans.
nix goodbye, i am still here .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNative View Post
Once again the Chief Scientific Advisor to the UK is a voice of reason in a world of madness.
well, we will see in near future ... words are easy .. we all hope that they will solve the problem .. here in germany we get complete other information, that it is more and more out of control and nothing is saved .. and today the newest is : the radiated people are not allowed to get into the helping points .. so they are alone standing in the middle of the street without anything in winter temperature without any help ... thats cruel ... the radiated people are out of society ... typical for such a system .. what is this man saying to this point !?! ... i think it will get out of control in near future .. but of course i hope there will be an happy end because earth quake, tsunami and radiation is enough for those poor people there, too much ... but i fear its to optimistic ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by termogard View Post
First of all - this is not your thread as well as this is not your forum, my dear poor and naive housewife from a God-forgotten european cattle farm
you havent to told me anything, tweety .. are you working for tepco - it sounds like this ?! ...

Last edited by Nyororin : 03-28-2011 at 09:54 AM. Reason: multipost