(#272 (permalink))
Old
bluejeanslady (Offline)
JF Regular

03-27-2011, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
No such thing has occurred.
Your sources are unreliable, lies, or non-existent.
The only thing you've said which might be factual is that such nonsense is being reported in germany.
You are propagating false rumors and gossip.
You are rude and insulting even to the very victims of this catastrophe.
Get some perspective of yourself and what you are doing, check your facts.
A person with such a loud mouth as yours and so much passion for informing others could do much good if just a little more effort went into finding the truth.
who you are, that you mean you are able to tell me anything ? nobody .. therefore, its my opinion and our information here are good, maybe you have had the brainwash there where you are ... of course we seem to have different information ... here today we get the one, that it is really out of control now and radiation grows horrible hight ..

but nevertheless, i am not open to your opinion ... and please stop to tell me your truth, because it is unbelieveable for us here .. we have complete other opinion but we donnot tell you that you are wrong, its yours ... thats the difference between us, we can accept and stay friendly .. you not and you loose a good tone ... thats poor ... good bye ...

well, it seem to be that we have complet other information in the different country .. so lets wait and see what is happening in near future, i think it will be very close to see the truth ... but i fear i am right with my opinion, of course it would be better to get another positive result .. but at moment it looks bad ... there are up to now no solutions, its going worser and worser and the problems are growing .. for that. lets just wait and see... we cannnot do anymore at moment ..

and the other opinion here in my thread, you can have but stop to be such aggressive if sb. like me has another opinion, this is my right ... i have no problem that you have another one than me ... so, its your problem and maybe you have to work at this point of your character in future ... because you will always will get much problems with this in a group of people ... so, its your problem, not mine ... think about, life is learning ... so, stop your emontional reaction here, it will not work .. i will not change my opinion .. why, its ground of my information i have ... and at my experiences i have .. so, it makes no sense to tell my your truth, its not mine ... at last we will see who was nearer reality ... wait and see ...

.. and yesterday there were over 200 thousand people protesting here in germany .. so, all this people are wrong ? do you really believe that .. maybe you are wrong .. good thanks i live in a country where everybody has the right of a own opinion and decision ... for that, people who are aggressive here against me, are not heard and not welcome ... stop this, it doesnt make any sense, it shows only that you are a poor person who is not able to talk with others normal ...

Last edited by Nyororin : 03-28-2011 at 09:54 AM. Reason: multipost