LinkBack Thread Tools
(#271 (permalink))
Old
TrainOfThought (Offline)
JF Regular

03-27-2011, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
You're echoing what more than of few of us have already asked of her.
To no avail, I might add.
I know, I know. I doubt she'll even consider listening to what I said at all. Either that, or maybe she'll actually look for more info, but only take in info from anti-nuclear power websites who are spreading the same kind of disinformation as German media.
Oh well, at least we tried, right?

"Where you invest your love, you invest your life."
Mumford and Sons - Awake My Soul

"We can hope for the future, but there may not be one."
Dream Theater - A Change of Seasons
(#272 (permalink))
Old
bluejeanslady (Offline)
JF Regular

03-27-2011, 06:59 PM

Quote:
No such thing has occurred.
Your sources are unreliable, lies, or non-existent.
The only thing you've said which might be factual is that such nonsense is being reported in germany.
You are propagating false rumors and gossip.
You are rude and insulting even to the very victims of this catastrophe.
Get some perspective of yourself and what you are doing, check your facts.
A person with such a loud mouth as yours and so much passion for informing others could do much good if just a little more effort went into finding the truth.
who you are, that you mean you are able to tell me anything ? nobody .. therefore, its my opinion and our information here are good, maybe you have had the brainwash there where you are ... of course we seem to have different information ... here today we get the one, that it is really out of control now and radiation grows horrible hight ..

but nevertheless, i am not open to your opinion ... and please stop to tell me your truth, because it is unbelieveable for us here .. we have complete other opinion but we donnot tell you that you are wrong, its yours ... thats the difference between us, we can accept and stay friendly .. you not and you loose a good tone ... thats poor ... good bye ...

well, it seem to be that we have complet other information in the different country .. so lets wait and see what is happening in near future, i think it will be very close to see the truth ... but i fear i am right with my opinion, of course it would be better to get another positive result .. but at moment it looks bad ... there are up to now no solutions, its going worser and worser and the problems are growing .. for that. lets just wait and see... we cannnot do anymore at moment ..

and the other opinion here in my thread, you can have but stop to be such aggressive if sb. like me has another opinion, this is my right ... i have no problem that you have another one than me ... so, its your problem and maybe you have to work at this point of your character in future ... because you will always will get much problems with this in a group of people ... so, its your problem, not mine ... think about, life is learning ... so, stop your emontional reaction here, it will not work .. i will not change my opinion .. why, its ground of my information i have ... and at my experiences i have .. so, it makes no sense to tell my your truth, its not mine ... at last we will see who was nearer reality ... wait and see ...

.. and yesterday there were over 200 thousand people protesting here in germany .. so, all this people are wrong ? do you really believe that .. maybe you are wrong .. good thanks i live in a country where everybody has the right of a own opinion and decision ... for that, people who are aggressive here against me, are not heard and not welcome ... stop this, it doesnt make any sense, it shows only that you are a poor person who is not able to talk with others normal ...

Last edited by Nyororin : 03-28-2011 at 09:54 AM. Reason: multipost
(#273 (permalink))
Old
protheus (Offline)
Arthur et Les Minimoys

Send a message via Yahoo to protheus
03-27-2011, 08:22 PM

I only saw rudeness coming from you towards anyone with another view than yours, and you talk about "stop being rude"?

Reverse psychology, "dear Watson", reverse psychology.
"Manganese? Is that manga language?" - lol?
(#274 (permalink))
Old
TrainOfThought (Offline)
JF Regular

03-27-2011, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejeanslady View Post
.. and yesterday there were over 200 thousand people protesting here in germany .. so, all this people are wrong ? do you really believe that .. maybe you are wrong .. good thanks i live in a country where everybody has the right of a own opinion and decision ... for that, people who are aggressive here against me, are not heard and not welcome ... stop this, it doesnt make any sense, it shows only that you are a poor person who is not able to talk with others normal ...
First of all, I was never rude to you. Also, do you think 200 000 random people know more about what's going on than many of the leading experts from all over the world?
To me it looks like the German population is being brainwashed into believing that the world is coming to an end.

You said what you think will happen is based on the information and experience you have. What kind of experience are you talking about? Now, I don't know much about nuclear power plants, but from what I can tell it's never gonna be as big as you think.

Could you PLEASE tell us what kind of info/experience you've got that made you come to the conclusion that it really is as bad as you keep telling us?

"Where you invest your love, you invest your life."
Mumford and Sons - Awake My Soul

"We can hope for the future, but there may not be one."
Dream Theater - A Change of Seasons
(#275 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-28-2011, 03:27 AM

The protest in Germany was against the nuclear industry in Germany. It's starting to make sense now though isn't it? You have an extremely strong anti-nuclear lobby in Germany who are using the disaster in Japan for their own political ends. They are blowing the Japan event all out of proportion to further their own aims. I was wondering why Germany seemed to be getting such unbalanced information. Now it makes sense.
(#276 (permalink))
Old
tenmins (Offline)
JF Regular

03-28-2011, 03:51 AM

I heard that in Germany solar panels are highly encouraged with very good rebates and a great rate of payment for people who generate excess power and pump it back into the grid.
If every building had solar panels on the roof, would that be enough to power the whole country? Probably would in summer, but how would they go in winter?

Less is more...

http://www.tenmins.com
(#277 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

03-28-2011, 03:56 AM

So I am a nobody on the internet, who lives in Japan, who has friends and hears stories that come from the affected areas and my info, coming from reliable sources, scientists with firsthand information, logical deductions, is worth nothing, and I should respect that your opinion is different and not try to change your opinion.

And yet. You come here trying to preach to everyone that they are wrong and you are right and their opinion is worthless?

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#278 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-28-2011, 04:04 AM

RealJames back on page 27 I posted a list of characteristics of conspiracy theorists. One characteristic that is especially pertinent to BJL is #7.

7. Inability to withdraw. It's a rare day indeed when a conspiracy theorist admits that a claim they have made has turned out to be without foundation, whether it be the overall claim itself or any of the evidence produced to support it. Moreover they have a liking (see 3. above) for the technique of avoiding discussion of their claims by "swamping" - piling on a whole lot more material rather than respond to the objections sceptics make to the previous lot.

It doesn't matter what factual information people post here it won't sway BJL from her beliefs one little bit. Notice how she never discusses in depth any claims she makes? Notice how she never directly responds to any of the information we provide? She just keeps on making more and more outlandish claims.
(#279 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

03-28-2011, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNative View Post
RealJames back on page 27 I posted a list of characteristics of conspiracy theorists. One characteristic that is especially pertinent to BJL is #7.

7. Inability to withdraw. It's a rare day indeed when a conspiracy theorist admits that a claim they have made has turned out to be without foundation, whether it be the overall claim itself or any of the evidence produced to support it. Moreover they have a liking (see 3. above) for the technique of avoiding discussion of their claims by "swamping" - piling on a whole lot more material rather than respond to the objections sceptics make to the previous lot.

It doesn't matter what factual information people post here it won't sway BJL from her beliefs one little bit. Notice how she never discusses in depth any claims she makes? Notice how she never directly responds to any of the information we provide? She just keeps on making more and more outlandish claims.
Speaking of which, what does it take for someone to get banned anyways?

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#280 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
03-28-2011, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Speaking of which, what does it take for someone to get banned anyways?
Direct and personal insults after being warned about it, for one. I gave the final warning on that - bluejeanslady has refrained from direct and personal attacks.

(Another user did not, and get a short time out)

Simply posting something that most everyone here does not agree with is not, alone, enough to get her banned. She doesn`t appear to be trolling, and the insults she has tossed out have been in response to pretty direct insults in her direction.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
Closed Thread