JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#171 (permalink))
Old
bluejeanslady (Offline)
JF Regular

03-21-2011, 01:48 AM

always the same, the story will be repeated again - exactly the same like in chernobyl ... first they lie, then they talk it down (there is radiation in food and water and air, but for people it is not dangerous ) ... then the lies are going on ... later on even the victims are ignored .. the same people who get now in to save it will be later ignored and get no social help if they are ill ... then the statistic will be not done .. nobody is interested to talk about the facts ... only lies ... from the beginning on ... in chernobyl there is no official data about the victims which must be nearly 1 million people ... they even let the people make a party in the street and all this people died afterwards or are ill ... but this doesnt happen of course

europe learned nothing from chernobyl, usa nothing from harrisburg, and japan nothing about (hiroshima or nagasaki) and now fukushima accident ... in germany the old ones are now stopped, but only a question of politicals at moment, not real ... the french say, however, we take the risk because we want to have cheap electricity, there can nothing happen ... everybody ignore the dangerous of nuclear ...

believe me, if water, air and vegatable is contamined, so people are contamined too ... and you cant see it .. the best is you buy a own measure aparature to proof it by yourself -then you know exactly what is going on in your surroundings ... and forget it, nobody will ever return to that 30 km area and nobody will live in the 80 km area afterwards ...

well, take care of yourself, we are with you .. we have experience since 25 years now with chernobyl an the contamined milk and vegetables was the same here, for years we had the own decision to buy or not to buy in the supermarket ... it is nothing news ... the story is repeating ... look at the historie of chernobyl and you are well informed about ... but you will overcome and in a few years you will forget ... lives go on .. go through this situation and look forward .. but always be well informed by yourself, nobody will tell you ... do this for your family and children ... the politicans will always lie ... the truth you must find by yourself ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiffel View Post
I suppose you come to France with your horse.
gemany decided to stop the old ones .. but we are surrounded by other contries which make other decision .. in the last days the german governement asked france if they would do the same, stop the old ones, because it is only 10 km far away from the german border .. the answer of the french was, no, we want to have cheap electricity, nothing can happen, its old but we take the risk .. therefore, even if germany stop atom energy the others will not do and there are a lot of risk atom in europe around germany, especially in the east ... so, if germany make a good decision the others dont do this, therefore it is no help ... the risk is still there ...

Last edited by Nyororin : 03-28-2011 at 09:48 AM. Reason: multipost
(#172 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-21-2011, 02:06 AM

Yadda yadda yadda..... Buh bye!
(#173 (permalink))
Old
bluejeanslady (Offline)
JF Regular

03-21-2011, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiffel View Post
A complete exit in 2017 ? how will you do to have electric power ?
we stopped 7 old ones this week and we have enough electricity we have had exported so there is no problem .. over this we have a lot of alternative energy option .. only the price will go up a little bit now .. but this is o.k. for everybody here .. no problem, enough energy .. after this accident happen in japan the people in our country decided to stop the atomic way forever ... alternative natural energy .. over this, there are much more working places in this energy industry than in the atomic way .. only positive points ... germany will change the way and this week they made it drastically real ... after 40 years of discussion ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
I think the world is full of idiots.

Japan is no exception.

After all I'm very critical of China, the USA and many other governments and organisations.
95% of mankind are idios, thats a fact ... you are totally surrounded every day of them ... its named degeneration ... usa in front ... if you are intelligent this really hurts you, day by day ... thats really a problem ... if you have no idiot in front of you, you must not blablabla because you have the same level .. but you see, they make the same like in chernobyl, same lies, talking down and people still believe in words ... if you are not able to take care for yourself and get the correct facts by yourself, you are lost ... and most people donnot want to know facts, it is better to close the eyes and talk it down ... for this, you are sourrounded by idiots ... a non-idiot will not believe any single word of this bullshit they talk : there is small radiation but it is not dangerous ... LOL ... who believe such an bullshit ?! ... of cours radiation is dangerous, you can die, you can get cancer or other illness ... this are facts ... and if you come after 10 years with cancer you cannot bring any proof that it is from this accident and you will not get any cent for help ... than it is your problem ... and thats the reason while they never talk about facts and lie : money ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by termogard View Post
Whatever you say "The holi shit can break down every moment" Girl, this is not "hole shit" as you called it. This technical device was an unique engineering construction built in late eighties. The device prevented molten fuel and radioactive dust to be spread around.

I am more informed than you can imagine By comparison to some europeans who grew up on comic books I read old and fresh scientific reports and watch documentaries. No offence, but you seem have no any sources of infomation except stupid euro newspapers.
For you information, if it breaks down it will not be the same catastrophy, because molten fuel was leaked out of reactor core into concrete basement of a block and cooled down years ago. The only possible source of further radiation is a certain amount of radioactive dust.
That's why they decided to create in improved sarcophagus.
if chernobyl sarcopahgus brake down, hole europe is killed .. its ony a question of wind .. but it will be a much more bigger catastrophy like the original in 1986 ... thats fact ... therefore i hope they put the new sarcophagus over it at once .. but it is a question of money and they are 10 years behind their time plan now ... you have no idea what will happen if it breaks down ... inform yourself correct please ...

Last edited by Nyororin : 03-28-2011 at 09:49 AM. Reason: multipost
(#174 (permalink))
Old
termogard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Smile chernobyl sarcopahgus - 03-21-2011, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejeanslady View Post
if chernobyl sarcopahgus brake down, hole europe is killed .. its ony a question of wind .. but it will be a much more bigger catastrophy like the original in 1986 ... thats fact ... therefore i hope they put the new sarcophagus over it at once .. but it is a question of money and they are 10 years behind their time plan now ... you have no idea what will happen if it breaks down ... inform yourself correct please ...
Baby, at least I can back my statements by various sources including scientific reports or / and links to documentaries.
Which facts can you offer at this Forum except endless and senseless chatting of frightened housewife???

Last edited by termogard : 03-21-2011 at 02:56 AM. Reason: removing smiles
(#175 (permalink))
Old
bluejeanslady (Offline)
JF Regular

03-21-2011, 06:18 AM

well, its unbelieveable, international helpers are happy about every life they save out of this horrible tsunami crash and risk their own life because of radiation there ... and whats happening then: nothing .. the saved people are sitting there without food, water, heat, medicals and lying at the floor with minus 17 degrees and some are died .. children and old people can not overlive that ... do you know how cold this is ? i know ... and over this they are much to near the area ...

what is this for a japanese governement which let the own people die slowly and cruel ... of course the infrastructure is damaged, but you can through a lot of helping parcels out of a plane, thats often done in catastophys ... and this would be quick help and this will work ... and oil for heating ...

over this: why does the japanese people not look where are the governement and the monarchy is at moment, are they still in japan ? i fear they are away with their families .. this would explain why nothing concret happens in this country ... on which beach do they lay in the sunshine with their asses ? .. this is the question i would ask me first in that days at first ! where are the poeple they pay for politic job ? ... are they still in the country and why do they not act ... nobody is seen by the survivals, nobody is seen in fukushima .. why ? this is the job they have to do, they get a lot money for this every year ! ... asks yourself if you are in japan ! a tv transmitting is possible from every point in the world, that does not mean that people are inside the country ... why are those people are not in the area to help ?

and the demonstation in tokio is fine .. but thats not very clever .. you are told to stay inside not going outside at moment ... in kiew the people went although outside for the first may parade and dance ... they were killed from the radiation dust which came during the wind, nobody warned them ... YOU SHOULD STAY INSIDE ... later on you can demonstrate a lot ... i fear the people dont see the situation realistic .. you cannot see it and you cannot know it, for this be carefully ...

Quote:
Baby, at least I can back my statements by various sources including scientific reports or / and links to documentaries.
Which facts can you offer at this Forum except endless and senseless chatting of frightened housewife???
poor boy, i am so sorry of you that you see woman only as housewifes ... what for a pitty but your picture shows me that you life in former times not today in modern society... women from today donnot need any man .. for what ? this does not make any sense ... thats old fashioned ... come up in today boy

Quote:
well, its unbelieveable, international helpers are happy about every life they save out of this horrible tsunami crash and risk their own life because of radiation there ... and whats happening then: nothing .. the saved people are sitting there without food, water, heat, medicals and lying at the floor with minus 17 degrees and some are died .. children and old people can not overlive that ... do you know how cold this is ? i know ... and over this they are much to near the area ...

what is this for a japanese governement which let the own people die slowly and cruel ... of course the infrastructure is damaged, but you can through a lot of helping parcels out of a plane, thats often done in catastophys ... and this would be quick help and this will work ... and oil for heating ...

over this: why does the japanese people not look where are the governement and the monarchy is at moment, are they still in japan ? i fear they are away with their families .. this would explain why nothing concret happens in this country ... on which beach do they lay in the sunshine with their asses ? .. this is the question i would ask me first in that days at first ! where are the poeple they pay for politic job ? ... are they still in the country and why do they not act ... nobody is seen by the survivals, nobody is seen in fukushima .. why ? this is the job they have to do, they get a lot money for this every year ! ... asks yourself if you are in japan ! a tv transmitting is possible from every point in the world, that does not mean that people are inside the country ... why are those people are not in the area to help ?

and the demonstation in tokio is fine .. but thats not very clever .. you are told to stay inside not going outside at moment ... in kiew the people went although outside for the first may parade and dance ... they were killed from the radiation dust which came during the wind, nobody warned them ... YOU SHOULD STAY INSIDE ... later on you can demonstrate a lot ... i fear the people dont see the situation realistic .. you cannot see it and you cannot know it, for this be carefully ...
for example : if i inform people that the vegetable iS radiated, thats a fact and its not allowed to sold or eat that .. why is the woman working in her vegetable field ... did she not hear ?... the radiation dont act like this: yes you are a vegetable i come and no, you are no vegetable, therefore i will not come ... brrr ... why are you still working in the middle of your vegetable field when you know this ? and the only thought you have that you will not earn money now ... you must not earn any money if you are ill or dead because this mean : game over .... PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE WORDS

Last edited by Nyororin : 03-28-2011 at 09:49 AM. Reason: multipost
(#176 (permalink))
Old
evanny (Offline)
devil's advocate

03-21-2011, 06:49 AM

Quote:
That's an utterly nonsense.
why? since there was no import during those years, items coming from western countries were unimaginably rare and expensive. even things like jeans only few could get, not to mention useless stuff like comics.
back then no one could or did give a shit about comics and the case still stands pretty much.

Last edited by evanny : 03-21-2011 at 06:53 AM.
(#177 (permalink))
Old
termogard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Smile life - 03-21-2011, 07:52 AM

Quote:
poor boy, i am so sorry of you that you see woman only as housewifes ... what for a pitty but your picture shows me that you life in former times not today in modern society... women from today donnot need any man .. for what ? this does not make any sense ... thats old fashioned ... come up in today boy
Geez! Folks, we have a female from Amazons tribe here!
So, you need not any man, right? Pity for you, girl. You know, why? Had you a man, he would force you to get some basic education. Frankly. Female head filled by knowledges is a way better than empty pumpkin with draught inside

Last edited by termogard : 03-21-2011 at 07:58 AM. Reason: removing smiles
(#178 (permalink))
Old
SANSHIN (Offline)
New to JF

?????? - 03-21-2011, 07:56 AM

are you serious? I live in Okinawa, my family is in Tokyo and none of 130.000.000 of Japanese is going to leave.. thank God!
(#179 (permalink))
Old
termogard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Smile items - 03-21-2011, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanny View Post
why? since there was no import during those years, items coming from western countries were unimaginably rare and expensive. even things like jeans only few could get, not to mention useless stuff like comics.
Yeah, I know cases when some countries sold their national pride for a couple of used blue jeans
For instance, a certain Baltic state cancelled a workable nuclear reactor of RBMK-type in exchange of foggy political promises of EU. Nowadays they ask for energy like street beggars.....
(#180 (permalink))
Old
termogard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Smile Okinawa - 03-21-2011, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANSHIN View Post
are you serious? I live in Okinawa, my family is in Tokyo and none of 130.000.000 of Japanese is going to leave.. thank God!
Hello! Nice to see a native person from Okinawa prefecture! Welcome !
Closed Thread