JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#161 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-20-2011, 04:17 AM

WAIIIITTT.You mean Comic Books aren't a true source of information?.........Dang it...
(#162 (permalink))
Old
termogard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Post true source - 03-20-2011, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
WAIIIITTT.You mean Comic Books aren't a true source of information?.........Dang it...
Yep. Some adults grew up on comic books and now still send messages to various supermen/spidermen
(#163 (permalink))
Old
tokusatsufan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-20-2011, 11:38 AM

I refuse to believe that Bananaman is not based on a true story.
(#164 (permalink))
Old
Eiffel (Offline)
New to JF

03-20-2011, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejeanslady View Post
hello celte, i think she meant me ... and i have answered .. dont trust the french, they are the nation here in europe which is not interested in save nature ... they take every risk for money ... no interest of recycling or nature help in this nation ... they have no sense for this topic ...
Not Germany ?

Last edited by Eiffel : 03-20-2011 at 06:23 PM.
(#165 (permalink))
Old
Eiffel (Offline)
New to JF

03-20-2011, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejeanslady View Post
well the hole nation seems not to be interested in care of nature ... thats my experience in holiday there ... and of course, everything is today a question of money .. but it is the same in the small household, they have no interest in ... of course a minoritiy of people there is interested in nature care but the most people not ...
I suppose you come to France with your horse.
(#166 (permalink))
Old
evanny (Offline)
devil's advocate

03-20-2011, 07:48 PM

hmmm. i smell call of duty modern warfare 3 having a new level like the first MW did

a little dark joke on my part... could not resist, sumimasen

termogod? what countries had comics in Europe? i didn't and still don't to my knowledge...thou once being part of CCCR might have something to do with it...

i love our media...we here have this one bullshit paper. they, after the tsunami, pressed a new story - "during march 14-18 LV could also be experiencing earthquakes" with some voodoo scientist spouting utter BS...
(#167 (permalink))
Old
RobinMask (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-20-2011, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanny View Post
termogod? what countries had comics in Europe? i didn't and still don't to my knowledge...thou once being part of CCCR might have something to do with it...
Most countries in Europe have comics. The UK, France, Germany . . . they have a lot of manga too, although nowadays I'd say manga is more popular than comics, but you can still buy a lot of comics. I'm not sure about Eastern Europe, but most of the west countries have them, if not all.
(#168 (permalink))
Old
termogard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Smile comic books - 03-20-2011, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanny View Post
what countries had comics in Europe? i didn't and still don't to my knowledge...thou once being part of CCCR might have something to do with it...
That's an utterly nonsense.
(#169 (permalink))
Old
Mel10 (Offline)
JF Regular

03-20-2011, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiffel View Post
Not Germany ?
What??? Germany do many for the nature!! oO We recyle many our produkts and we want to switch over to the clean energy in the future. we would be give up the atomic power sometimes in the future. france is the country which wouldnt be do that now after this disaster. Our chancellor Merkel has been react at once. The people in my country go on strike aggainst the atomic power. They want a exit as far as 2017!!!

=((((

In the thought of Japan And i have to lern for my exit exam.
(#170 (permalink))
Old
Eiffel (Offline)
New to JF

03-20-2011, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel10 View Post
What??? Germany do many for the nature!! oO We recyle many our produkts and we want to switch over to the clean energy in the future. we would be give up the atomic power sometimes in the future. france is the country which wouldnt be do that now after this disaster. Our chancellor Merkel has been react at once. The people in my country go on strike aggainst the atomic power. They want a exit as far as 2017!!!

=((((
A complete exit in 2017 ? how will you do to have electric power ?
Closed Thread