View Single Post
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Mail747 (Offline)
New to JF

03-27-2011, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBraden View Post
I have a feeling that drastic measures are needed to nix this in the bud.... If the Internet is your source of information, then the Internet is not your friend. If you truly want to get rid of this ailment, you have to cut the umbilical, literally and figuratively. Get rid of your Internet connection at home and quit cold turkey. It's not going to be easy, but you'll be better off in the long run.
That would be the perfect solution, but cutting off my internet would be like cutting out a part of my brain. Maybe I'll try it someday, but as mentioned it'd be extremely difficult. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAD0W View Post
I plan on living in Japan one day... I got a really good feel for the country during my travels with my camera.
Awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
Gee. This is the lamest syndrome I've ever heard of. It is so I find it real hard to believe the OP's being serious about this whole thing. I mean, irrational hate towards foreigners living in Japan, that's so messed up... Dude, no wonder you get suicidal, if what you say is true then you probably are the most obsessed of them all.
It may sound lame to you, and many others. But as with many other things, unless you have it you'll never understand. To me it's very serious, and it's as bad to me as a proper illness.

I am being deadly serious. I can only promise that I'm being serious, and if you don't believe me then there's not really much more I can do to prove it to you.

I know how messed up it sounds. But alas, it's something I can not help, no matter how silly it sounds.

And yeah... thats the point I'm trying to make. I realize I most probably AM the most obsessed of them all. I don't want to be though, but it's just how I am. :/