View Single Post
(#124 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-02-2011, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozyra View Post
I give you statistics about all the victims, which participated in the murder of U.S. forces directly or indirectly ...
Let the numbers now, for me, one person was killed without justification is equal to 1000000 kill people.
I care about principle, the events of 11 \ 9 other subject, Is the killing of civilians in Iraq is one of the good morals ?
I am not the one who started comparing numbers:

Quote:
When 1000 people were killed in the incident 11 \ 9, we have seen the whole world has moved, but when two million people have been killed in the Iraq war, the U.S. government said: "We are sorry, " and pulled out their troops .... do you think this is justice?
But your numbers are completely off on BOTH events (and to your advantages). If you use false fact you lose credibility.

Quote:
No no no , you don't understand me MMM.
I mean : Are human beings in Iraq, has the same value of American human in America?
I mean that it is unfair that the U.S. believes that the American human has a value greater than Iraqi or Arabs humans .
Who ever said anything so racist and insane? Of course all human life is valuable, and being from a certain country does not make one human life worth more than another.

Last edited by MMM : 04-02-2011 at 09:16 PM.