(#127 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

Send a message via MSN to Kozyra Send a message via Skype™ to Kozyra
04-02-2011, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
I am not focused on the numbers, I am focused on your errors. If your sources tell you two million people have been killed by US forces and that 1000 people were killed in 9/11, then what other misinformation are you spreading around.

The Iraqi military has killed civilians and Al Quada has killed civilians as well, and every life is a precious as another. It is war, and war is hell. I don't think you can safely come to the conclusion you have come to without applying that to every player in the game.
OK , I'm very sorry the victims between ( 120000 and 250000 ) , In Addition of widows and orphans who their parents have been killed and detainees .
Al Qaeda kills civilians as well, and al-Qaeda does not respect human morality, they are also destroying mosques, but how do you compare between America and Al Qaeda ? How do you compare between a country with a constitution the law and an armed group?
I agree with you, war is hell, and here the question: why the United States participated in this war ? What is the real purpose of it?

Last edited by Kozyra : 04-02-2011 at 09:54 PM.