View Single Post
(#22 (permalink))
Old
StonerPenguin (Offline)
loves bein' gross ಥ‿à

04-03-2011, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
lol.. yeah it kinda is because it's literally about penis size. (Not sure if it's a New Zealand wide colloquialism but in my group of friends at least... to have a "dick measuring contest" is to argue or talk about something so stupid or irrelevant simply to boost your ego or status)

But yeah.. it particularly annoys me how this stereotype feeds overall into whitey's superiority complex over not just Japanese... but Asians in general and is really not all that different to how whitey sees itself as superior to the black man.

In the same way as Africans or Arabs are stereotyped as "savage" and "stupid" (or at the very least not as smart).. Asians are stereotyped as being effeminate (or at the very least not as manly).

And these misunderstood statistics surrounding penis size feed into that stereotype which is stupid on two counts because a) It doesn't really work on an individual level and is really not all that much of an "advantage" (as I try to explain in a statistical way) but also b).. because it doesn't REALLY matter. I mean having a bigger member is definitely an advantage. But so is not being overweight or hairy (something East Asians beat white people in statistically)
Quote for truth. I think guys actually care more about dick sizes that chicks do. An inch difference doesn't seem like anything to me :/ I know I don't give two shits about size. I do care about a man's general appearance, intelligence/personality and physical shape.

"Wow, you're intelligent, funny, hot and in great shape... but wait-- You have a smaller than average cock!? Deal's off!" That shit would never go down. And if it did, the chick in that situation would have to astoundingly ignorant and fucking retarded.

And I too am GREATLY annoyed by some of the comments made by white guys about how much better they are than Asian guys. You should see some of the comments here; YouTube - Rape Club - Japan and YouTube - Gigolo's - Japan
It's disgusting.