View Single Post
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-05-2011, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorforecaster View Post
5.5 is MINIMUM magnitude,
5.5+ with PLUS SIGN is from 5.5 to UNLIMITED magnitude.
the phrase VERY STRONG means very high magnitude.
You can guess this easy, cant you?

All forecasted magnitudes have PLUS signs.
I pick 5.5+ as forecast for large earthquake to make it LESS SCARYfor readers in the past 15 months.

KEEP THIS IN MIND for MAY Forecast. It just got 6.1M today.
That's just an easy way out.... I could say there's one going to happen within a week of magnitude 6.0 and I'll be right
It's preposterous to say you use 5.5+ to make it "less scary" for readers (who don't go here for quake predictions) when in your previous post you said "If you cant do anything to save other lives then please be careful to comment or mock others. It maybe harmful to other lives of your own people there." Well, making it less scary for readers could be HARMFUL to them too, because you aren't telling them the truth.

Let me say this, I forecast that Japan will suffer 30 earthquakes of magnitude 5.0+ within 300 miles of Tokyo in the whole month of May. How many people will agree with me here?

Japanese people are aware of earthquakes and their detection and reporting methods are among the best in the world. By saying something that's pretty much a given, you are NOT going to save any lives here.

Last edited by JohnBraden : 05-05-2011 at 09:54 PM.