View Single Post
Old
masaegu (Offline)
永遠の愛

05-08-2011, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsbody70 View Post
May I suggest that for those who wish to ask Yuri questions about Japanese, that new thread is started for that purpose rather than use this thread which is for Yuril learning English. Isn't it?
Totally agreed.

@JamboP26
I will say this because YuriTokoro is too nice to. Go to the Japanese Help section and ask those questions irrelevant to the thread. That is if you've got the guts to show us your lame addiction to romaji. You have been claming to love Japanese culture all over JF and all you have to show for it is a few phrases in romaji, which has NOTHING to do with Japanese culture.

If you take it for granted that YuriTokoro writes English using the Roman alphabet, which you completely do, then apply the same logic to Japanese writing, which is written with its own proper writing systems.

How Japanese is written is not even a personal choice like Koir also has been claiming with unusual fervor. It's a rule. If you cannot respect it, that is how much respect you have for Japanese culture, which revolves around its language.

IMHO, a serious student like OP deserves much better teachers here ---- certainly not someone who doesn't even know what "active voice" or "passive voice" means in English grammar. Yes, I mean you, Professor Koir. Even I, a complete outsider to the English language, know that.