JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
05-08-2011, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by masaegu View Post
Totally agreed.

@JamboP26
I will say this because YuriTokoro is too nice to. Go to the Japanese Help section and ask those questions irrelevant to the thread. That is if you've got the guts to show us your lame addiction to romaji. You have been claming to love Japanese culture all over JF and all you have to show for it is a few phrases in romaji, which has NOTHING to do with Japanese culture.

If you take it for granted that YuriTokoro writes English using the Roman alphabet, which you completely do, then apply the same logic to Japanese writing, which is written with its own proper writing systems.

How Japanese is written is not even a personal choice like Koir also has been claiming with unusual fervor. It's a rule. If you cannot respect it, that is how much respect you have for Japanese culture, which revolves around its language.

IMHO, a serious student like OP deserves much better teachers here ---- certainly not someone who doesn't even know what "active voice" or "passive voice" means in English grammar. Yes, I mean you, Professor Koir. Even I, a complete outsider to the English language, know that.
I only ask here as its relevant to the earlier posts. While I appreciate everyone's input, your replies (especially to me) are really starting to p**s me off. So as I'd say to anyone who annoys me to this point, f*** off, you wee ignorant p***k.

I apologise to all those others who get on fine in this thread, & I am perhaps being a tad extreme, but all I get from masaegu is moaning, complaints and bordering on abuse & harassment

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)