(#81 (permalink))
Old
Kurotchi9 (Offline)
New to JF

Kurotchi Aeirio - 06-26-2011, 07:07 AM

Kurotchi Aeirio- Name of Person
(Meibatsu)- Zanpakuto (Retribution)
(Daraku)- Zanpakuto Dark (Corruption)

Meibatsu/Daraku are both of my zanpakuto. My Zanpakuto is somewhat like the Yin/Yang theory. It has a good side, AND a bad side. (the good side being dominant most of the time, the bad side coming out in times of great distress or the loss of a loved one). The good side utilizes golden light as a weapon (it's a lot like attacks made of reaitsu but...made of light/ same goes for dark form but made of darkness). The bad side utilizes
anger, hate, corruption, and cruelty. Pretty much the more angry I am, the stronger I get. I've put a lot of thought into all this...lol. ANYWAY......

RELEASE-GOOD: Bring forth the dawn and with it, SWIFT RETRIBUTION!
RELEASE-BAD: Bring forth the end and with it, ETERNAL MISERY!

Abilities:

jigoku tsumeato- hell scar (red/orange slash, a lot like Getsuga)

taiyou tsumeato- sun scar (light/gold slash, a lot like Getsuga)

myou tenraku- dark fall (many power orbs shot up then brought down upon enemy, large explosion- black/purple)

hoshi tenraku- star fall (many power orbs shot up then brought down upon enemy, large explosion- gold/white)

Komichi Meibatsu path of retribution (light beam/ 2nd strongest ability- gold/white)

Koumyaku Daraku path of corruption (dark beam/2nd strongest ability black/grey)

BANKAI: (Fainaru Meibatsu)- (FINAL RETRIBUTION- Sword turns into a Sparda’s (Devil May Cry 4) version but made of gold light, and Halo Hunter type sheild covering entire left arm up to shoulder, gold in color. Has two golden angle wings made of light. Has all previous abilities but multiplied)

BANKAI-BAD: (Kansei Daraku)- (COMPLETE CORRUPTION- Sword turns into a Sparda’s (devil may cry) version but made of grey and black aura, Duel Wielded, grows two small horns fire’like in color, and two demon wings black and grey, face becomes almost completely shrouded by shadow, only eyes and DEVIOUS toothy smile can be seen)

SECOND RELEASE/ ABSOLUTE FORM:

Hanatsu Saijin RELEASE THE ENSHRINED DEITY!! (final form-GOOD- four winged angel, white form, white eyes, sword turns into a Nero (Devil May Cry 4) looking sword, but the bottom of the sword extends over the rest of the hand-grip and ends in a pointed fashion (will make sense if u see the DMC version sword) made of WHITE light, and a Halo Hunter looking sheild that covers entire left arm up to the shoulder which arcs up into 3 large spikes,more compact than the Bankai version and white with white aura in color, all attacks are increased 100 fold)

Hanatsu Fuuin Akuma RELEASE THE SEALED DEMON (final form-BAD- large demon winged, larger horned, human face with molten cracks, sword turns into duel weild Bankai versions but bigger and has an aura of Black and Purple, attacks depend on anger/evil/hate level, usually as strong as good form)

ABSOLUTE FORM FINAL MOVE (like Final Getsuga):

Jikogisei SACRIFICE (ultimate- kills self and enemy)
Nagedasu TO SACRIFICE (ultimate- does extreme damage to enemy, NOT AN INSTANT KILL, and uses all power rendering Kurotchi useless)

Last edited by Kurotchi9 : 06-26-2011 at 07:35 AM.