View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
OHayou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Going to Anywhere, Japan - Last week of December - Suggestions? - 07-11-2011, 04:15 AM

Hi everyone,

I have a potential customer I must meet one day in Hiroshima but the rest of my week and a half is mine to waste how I please. I will also purchase a JR pass again.

I stayed in Osaka last year and traveled to Kyoto, Hiroshima, and Nara. I wouldn't mine visiting those places again but would like a new experience also.

I love history, museums, and shrines but also feel at home in electronica clubs, bar scenes, love heavy rock/metal concerts, blues clubs, and places where scantily clad women dance respectfully.

Please give advice on your favorite shrines, temples, clubs, places-to-see locales!

Of course, I'll probably be a typical human being and ignore everyone's advice and do whatever I want but I still want to hear your thoughts! lol

Also, Last year the hotel I stayed at had an onsen and I loved relaxing at night it it after walking around all day. If possible, would love to be near one as much as possible.