(#28 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

07-13-2011, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supperman View Post
Hi.
Can you imagine the photo with my description?
Here we go!

This is a photo of a park scene on a sunny winter's day. The photographer is standing on a riverside path, and aiming the path’s line at the center of the picture. The path is a little winding, and curves toward the left. [b]The winding path leads towards a bridge that spans the riverThere is a river at the right side of the photo. The water is blue and calm. There are water birds on the river.[color="Blue"] I see a man and woman in casual wear, idly strolling alongside the river, in a park. Their small child seems to be ahead of them as we can see a blue cladded leg sticking out--but the rest is hidden by the woman's body. Maybe the family are thinking of feeding the ducks and geese that waddle ahead of them on the winding path as well as the other waterbirds swimming in the water. There are a few small trees on their left, their branches bereft of leaves, amidst flowers and grass. There are two unlit lamps above their heads. It is a very peaceful and tranquil scene.

At the center of the picture, there are three people who are standing on the path, and walking off the camera. One of them is a man who wears blue jeans and black jacket. He has short blond hair. At the left side of him, there is a woman in black jacket and blue jeans. She has pony-tailed golden hair.

The third person may be a child, though we can scarcely see only his/her left leg. Other parts of the body are hidden by the woman. They may be a family.
There are two water birds walking on the path too. They seem not to be afraid of humans.
The path is paved and flat.

There are electric lamp poles along the path. At (ON) the left side of the path, there are greens and trees (There is greenery. GRASS< FLOWERS and NAKED trees). Almost all of the trees have no leaves. (HAVE LOST their leaves.) Considering THE naked trees and what people wear, it is winter season for sure.Maybe: the trees are bare.
Afar (AHEAD OF THEM) from them, there is a bridge made of concrete, which is located horizontally in this photo. WE SEE A CONCRETE BRIDGE that spans the river.We can see the sky at the upper right corner of the photo. There is no cloud (THERE ARE NO CLOUDS in the sky. The shadow of the people is projected to the right side. So the sun is shining from the left side of the photo. It is a sunny winter day.

The park / TOEIC
sorry if this is rather a mess-- I hope you get the gist. I think you do not need to mention the photographer or camera. Look at it from your OWN POINT of view.