View Single Post
(#63 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

07-20-2011, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supperman View Post
I see a young couple coming towards me on a wide pavement. The young woman is self propelling her wheelchair and she is accompanied by a good looking young man. A few cars and a van are parked close to the kerb alongside them and I can see a few cycles in their own cycle bays on my right. In the background are some substantial stone buildings. It seems to me that the couple are enjoying each others company. I do think they are having a good time. (The bold parts are new expression to me.)

Thank you to (FOR SHARPENING The description.)sharpen the description.

I don't know why, but after sharing your opinion about the photo, I now can't help thinking but they're happy.

SUBSTANTIAL IN this context means SOLID. SELF PROPELLED meant she was Propelling herself along by pushing the wheels along by herself. DOING IT HERSELF.

People who are learning a language by themselves are SELF TAUGHT. I taught myself to read and write Braille-- therefore I am self taught in Braille.

byI thought I didn't know IF they were happy or not, maybe they were talking about breaking-up. But now I think they're happy. Both of them are smiling.

This is some kind of "Rorschach test", isn't it?
A psychological test.
Mine was just from a different perspective with maybe not such a thorough description as your own rendering.

Last edited by dogsbody70 : 07-20-2011 at 12:37 PM.