View Single Post
(#69 (permalink))
Old
Supperman (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-21-2011, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsbody70 View Post
UM Supperman, you are demonstrating how well you read and understand English. You should be really proud of yourself. I wonder how long you have been studying English?

About the radio-- TV. Over here there are digital boxes one can buy to use with older TV's, so we do not have to actually buy modern TV's. I am uncertain about what is happening in JAPAN. To be honest- Our radio programmes are often superior to TV programmes-- especially the BBC. I doubt if many Japanese would really miss the TV Programmes If the RADIO programmes are as good as many of ours.

I should imagine there is an organisation for the blind in Japan that would find a way to help people.

Are your radio programmes good?
I thought RADIO programs were better to listen to than TV programs, because RADIO programs were intended to make for listeners, while TV's were for watchers.
Yet, to the contrary, I heard from plural visually handicapped people that TV programs were better than radio programs, when they listen to them.

I though of the reason, and my conclusion was;
TV programs have higher performance than RADIO programs, because TV programs use much money to produce.
A radio jockey can't talk all through one program, so their speech is interrupted by musics.
So if one want to listens to someone's voice instead of music, one may prefer to listen to TV program.
Though I don't know it is correct or not.