View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Muchujapan (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Muchujapan Send a message via Yahoo to Muchujapan Send a message via Skype™ to Muchujapan
Can't stand ignorance!? - 07-24-2011, 05:27 PM

I scan the page with the list that tells the posts names and i wonder how badly they really need to go or should even be there.Japan is in no way perfect, but if people who go there whine about everything and dont know how to behave then you have no business be there.I watch videos where there like "where am i going to fit my stuff or this apt is too small".If you didn't have so much crap it would be a problem. People like that living in other countries ... its in other ones other then just japan....,but the people who go there and cant at least somewhat adapt to smaller space and different food ARE STUPID.Its japan not america, land of the big mac and frosty god i would give up all the finery of my home country just to be in japan for 1 night. Japan is expensive ,but so are other countries its a matter of budgeting. Its a life style choice you cant expect to have the same lifestyle as you'd did before or you'll be unhappy. Sorry i do understand about the whole no pc/internet but come on theres more to life then that. go outside and explore. thats about all i have .I ,just dont see how people cant stand it!

Last edited by Muchujapan : 07-24-2011 at 05:31 PM.