(#119 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

07-28-2011, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supperman View Post
A lesson on computing / TOEIC

This is a photo taken in a room where there are a lot of personal computers.
It might be a computer room of a library.

The place is not crowDed, ( THE ROOM IS ALMOST EMPTY EXCEPT FOR A LADY AND TWO CHILDREN WHO ARE USING/SHARING ONE COMPUTER.)and only one computer is now on IN use by one adult woman and two children.
The title of the picture is "a lesson on computing", but I doubt about that. Meaning: ( I HAVE MY DOUBTS)Under ordinary circumstances, the woman should be a teacher, and the two children are HER students.
Yet, the two children are not looking at the computer screen or keyboard; but they are looking at the woman's face. And the woman uses only one finger to touch a key, and her finger position is nothing to do with "blind tough". (TOUCH TYPING.)

She doesn't seem to be an expert, but rather a beginner.
They seem happy and enjoyING themselves.

Taking them into consideration, I might think that the student is the woman, and the two children are her tutors. Though it seems unlikely.

In conclusion, I don't think it is a lesson. The All three are enjoying to play ( PLAYING or [B]Experimenting )[/b]with the computer, maybe they're playing a game.

If I stick to "a lesson", I think there ARE is no tutors. The All three people are participants of the Self-lesson (TEACHING program of the computer, which are (MAY BE named, for example, "A happy and easy lesson---You can do it by yourself" or something.
HI SUPPERMAN, according to the expressions on the children's faces, they are Helping her. Maybe showing her how to do something-- The Lady looks very tentative as she touches the keyboard with a single finger.

These days, young people are the experts where computers are concerned.

Last edited by dogsbody70 : 07-28-2011 at 02:18 PM.