View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
JoinTeamSammy (Offline)
New to JF

08-15-2011, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBraden View Post
How many sales do you do a year? At 1000 a sale, I guess only one suffices for "passports and such".... Unless that's in cents instead of dollars....

I'm sorry, but your whole post reads to me of juvenile dreams of a la-la land that doesn't exist. I'm not going to go further in taking your post apart, because I'm sure others will. Can I ask you just a couple of questions? How old are you and what education level have you completed?
wow such a comment lol. never suspect a rude one to be awaken at me...

you know its def a privacy issue what your asking me, but im gonna tell you anyways lol. im 26 and i have been doing some network marketing types of business through alot of years and im good at it... sure i do some odd jobs like cleaning toilets and getting paid what ever. yeah i have been there too buddy... its hard believe me but i love what i do now.

lets say i brung in about over 10 people this month so thats a good start for me buddy

make fun of me all you want lol your not stopping my dream here.. i may have low level of english but i can surely respect others.. if you think my post is juvenile lol thats your opinion. i dont need your silly negative comment to go at me like im a fool...

PS that is not helping a foreigner.. living in japan will always be part of me and no one not even you can stop it...

Last edited by JoinTeamSammy : 08-15-2011 at 12:14 AM.