View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

08-15-2011, 12:21 AM

If you took offense from my post, then I apologize. I just wanted you to realize you have a long way to go and it's not going to be easy. And you'll find there are others here who also believe it's going to be hard and are going to express their feelings about it.

Have you read any of the other threads from people, like you, who want to move to Japan? There are quite a few here. Perhaps you can do a search and see for yourself what you're up against. Have you ever been to Japan, even on a vacation? What you see on television and what you see when you get there aren't necessarily the same thing.

I'm not making fun of you, really.... It's just that I've seen this many times here in the year I've been on. People don't know what it takes to make it there and think they can just plant themselves there and that's it. Also, they believe that Japan is the answer to their worries and that's it's a Utopia for them.

I would suggest you search this forum for the I want to live in Japan threads and see what I mean.