View Single Post
(#14 (permalink))
Old
jamie2088 (Offline)
New to JF

09-28-2011, 08:49 PM

Thanks stache for your reply it does help to give some insight into life and what to expect.Obviously your situation is a little different to mine but i am as aware as i can be of the things you pointed out,especially being lonely without friends but i don't really have any in uk lol.I wish we could buy a house,my wifes father bought one recently approx £30k i believe and its nice just outside tokyo,i wish we could be in that position but we will only have 5-6k saved on top of earnings there :S I have considered sort of volunteering for something while looking for work but im not sure what sort of community activities there are?

How was it in terms of the racism? i have heard it can be an issue even if it isn't meant harmfully.I might struggle to fit in more as well as i dont drink or smoke but i also don't do fashion at all lol its going to be tough to find anyone like me

The visa situation was quite strange i dont know if we will do it like that but i will look more into the options,i can't believe how straight forward it was to get one for yourself.S0unds like the key here is you are enjoying it and trying hard to fit in,i have to follow examples like these deffo