View Single Post
(#212 (permalink))
Old
Javen (Offline)
JF Regular

10-03-2011, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbine View Post
Still not the 'western' you were originally banging on about. And your last statement is totally wrong. Most immigrants come here for work or seeking a better way of life and marriage is incidental. The muslim community especially doesn't; many of them have wives at home.

The American/europeans who come here mostly come for the experience of living in a safe asian country on what is generally a glorified gap year or to study but they're certainly not considering marriage. Put it this way, I'm willing to bet I know a damn few more foreigners living in Japan right now than you do, and not a one of them has 'get married' as a goal here. Get laid, yes, but not married. And I know more than three couples who did get married here- but to other foreigners!

The Ainu are listed as 'Japanese' by nationality, but genetically they've got completely separate roots.
laid or marraige...both produce babies...

if we count in the number of westerners who boink japanese...must be the reason why 1 in 30 japanese babies are half westerner...thank you

Quote:
Half Caucasian (pref. American), half Japanese, born in Tokyo or Yokohama - somewhere with lots of other Halvsies. Grows up speaking both English and Japanese with no problems, goes to international school, surrounded by lots of other similar Halvsies. Very confident, good looking, of course doing a bit of modelling/TV work here and there. Does a great deal of traveling, and ends up getting a great-paying job in a high profile company
Is there such a thing as a stereotypical Halvsie? - Halvsie Forums

Last edited by Javen : 10-03-2011 at 01:43 AM.