View Single Post
(#94 (permalink))
Old
Dragoniss1 (Offline)
New to JF

10-07-2011, 05:49 AM

Hey guys new to the forum and I saw this and thought it was really cool so here's mine!

Name: Uzu Arashi (whirlpool tempest)

Type: wind and water

Trigger: soar above and below the water,

Shekai: a bishamon Yari spear with the head shaped like half circle. The half circle is a sea blue. The half circle has seven holes in it that releases water, the staff itself is black with circles that go around the staff they are engraved into the woodwork an these release wind.

Abilities: using the wind and water released from the staff, I start to spin the staff above my head releasing the wind. The water comes next. It comes out of the staff head and as the wind gets faster and faster so does the water. It gets so fast until the water is like needles and controlling the wind and water sends the wind and sharp water at the opponent. At close fighting range, the wind makes a barrier around the staff part so if the opponent is ever hit with the staff part the get slashed. If they get hit by the staff head the water envelops whatever part of the body it touches.

Bankai name: Uzu Arashi kangoku (whirlpool tempest prison)

Bankai: I make the opponent and I fly up using the wind in my staff then use the water and create an everlasting whirlpool below us and and wide tornado above us. They are the same length and height, the opponent cant get out unless he defeats me or figures out the weakness.

Abilities: doing moves with my staff and controlling the wind and water coming out of the tornado and whirlpool  i can make these them slash my opponent until he is defeated. My defenses are moves called tempest barricade which brings the winds down from the tornado and and creates a wall of tornados so he can't get to me and the other one is called whirlpool defense where as my opponent attacks I bring up a mini whirl pool and block the attack. My strongest attack is something called Suihei's akumu. The air pushes my opponent to the ground and with a swirling motion of my staff I take all of the wind and water from the tornado and whirlpool and make it a water and wind cyclone that I then launch down on my opponent.

Weakness: either fire or something that can plant me to the ground. 

Materialized form: my Zanpakotous form is a mixture between 15 year old boy, a shark, and an eagle. He has a normal face but blue face with gills. He wears a speedo with goggles. His arms have fins on them. The way he flies is he has wings on his back.

Zanpakouto world: it is pretty simple. It's a beach and in the ocean are every underwater creature out there, and in the sky is every bird out there. Uzu Arashi, when he wants to talk to me, either walks out of the water or lands from the sky. When he wants to train me he either takes me underwater or into the sky or sometimes on land to practice both.

Last edited by Dragoniss1 : 10-07-2011 at 06:26 PM.