View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
masaegu (Offline)
永遠の愛

10-19-2011, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketMonster View Post
I have just completed my Japanese essay and I wanted to see if someone could look over it and see if it makes sense or if I made any mistakes.

Thank you!

今どの夏休み、日本を旅行しようと思っています。一し ゅう間いるつもりです。旅かんをとまります。日本に行 ったことがありません。日本語がならいたいので、日本 に行きたいです。
 はじめに、旅かんをよやくしておかなくちゃいけませ ん。それから、お金を下ろしておきます。そして、日本 語を勉強しておきます。
スタジオジブリに行きます。つぎに、あきはばらで買い 物に行きます。かんこうに行こうと思っています。それ から、日本レストランで食べるつもりです。そして、東 京ディズニーランドに行こうと思っています。日本人友 だちがたくさんできるつもりです。つぎに、ふじさんに のぼろうと思っています。それから、しゃしんをとりま す。東京で映画を見ようと思っています。
日本ですしを食べてみたいです。それから、とんかつを 食べてみたいです。そして、着物を着てみたいです。つ ぎに、夏まつりに行ってみたいです。カラオケに行って みたいです。
楽しみにしています。
今どの夏休み is correct only if the 夏休み is around the corner. If you are in the Southern Hemisphere, you can say this now in October. You cannot say it if you are in the Northern Hemisphere because the next 夏休み is nowhere near approaching. In this case, you can use 次(つぎ)の夏休み. Sorry if this sounds unimportant. It sure is important to a native speaker as myself.

旅かんをとまります >> Look carefully at the particle.

日本語がならいたい >> Particle?

しておかなくちゃ >> Way too conversational.

あきはばらで買い 物に行きます >> First particle?

日本レストランで食べるつもりです >> Too direct a translation. 「日本レストラン」, to my ears, sounds like "Japanese restaurants outside of Japan". I would rephrase the whole thing to something like 「和食(わしょく)をたくさん食べたいです」 .

つ ぎに >> また
_____

Have you learned the particle 「も」? If yes, you can and should use it a few times in saying "I want to do this. I wan to do that."

Your Japanese proficiency shall be in direct proportion
to your true interest in the Japanese Mind.