View Single Post
(#142 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

10-20-2011, 12:47 AM

Well I remember Both and I know when the occurred...roughly. I do know the Alamo was fought in Mexico. Texas was part of Mexico at the time. The US had sent 'agents provocatours" to cause trouble, giveing the US the excuse to invade mexico in the 1840's. It's how the US expanded into california and New mexico and Arizona..let alone Texas. Custer's last stand I believe was in the late 1870's by the river of Little Big horn. He was arrogant and unwise...strong American traits by some accounts..but thems the breaks.

I also remember the Battle of Bunker hill...the US lost that one too but we bloody the british up good, so we call it a draw.

You have to understand that to Americans..and I mean true Americans, those with the spirit of America. Wich is wild and unpredictible, freedom loveing, carefree, thrill seekers. War to americans is like what soccer is to the rest of the world. We like it, we love it, we want more of it. Even the war protesters need war...else they have nothing to protest.

A movie comes out in a few months called Acts of Valor..about the Navy Seals. Watch it.

Last edited by Ryzorian : 10-20-2011 at 12:50 AM.