View Single Post
(#15 (permalink))
Old
sweetokyo (Offline)
JF Regular

11-10-2011, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBraden View Post
I have a feeling you think that Shibuya, Harajuku and Tokyo are separate cities. They are all on the Yamanote Line (the main line tourists use). The Yamanote line is a loop of the city and has 29 stations. The main ones tourists use are Tokyo, Akihabara, Ikebukuro, Shinjuku, Harajuku, Shibuya, Shinagawa, Shimbashi, and Yurakucho. You can pretty much visit most of Tokyo without using any other rail line. It is operated by JR, so it is above ground, giving you a chance to see all of the surrounding areas. It's less claustrophobic.

Aww geez.... don't make me blush! But thank you! I don't know that much about Tokyo. I get around where I want. That, I don't have a problem with!
Yeah the JR Line is what I need. I heard its only a couple of dollars too. Lol im a college student so this is probably why I sound so cheap. but anyway, i feel so much more relieved now that you've explained this to me. thanks so much again & again. Oh and if you see a girl with a huge map in her face in front of Tokyo station, just say hi

I don't have a facebook.