View Single Post
Old
Narkian (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Narkian
To Nyororin - 11-27-2011, 10:42 PM

From Josh.A

My Name is Josh and I am from USA (GA) I am 22 and working as much as I can to save money and learn.

I saw that the last person you help really screwed you. That is really sad there are so many who would cry for the opportunity to even have a chance that she did. I am one of them

It is amazing that so many people are this dream of living in Japan. It as such a strong and fascinating culture. This is a very big dream of mine I read over your main intro and you have the life I strive for.

I want it so bad it hurt sometimes. Its interesting how this phenomena occurred. So times I lose hope I think to myself Why do i want this I am not one of them i am not Japanese i am human but can i ever be accepted? Maybe they will hate my accent or my blue eyes or blonde hair (male btw)

I guess I have many questions My first plan was to gain my 4 year degree but i am have a lot of trouble just enrolling in college. I come from a poor family but i am working now myself. I don't know the right steps to take and everything is a risk. But this is fine if i ever get there i think like you i could found real happiness. that is worth all the risk. I live in the south and in a very black area (not to be racist) but there is not a soul here that could ever understand my feelings about this Nor can my family it is really sad that I have a father that is a pilot for an airlines and he wont even call me i am basically disowned from his side of the family. How can i get there as you did? is it still possible to travel there and be able to permanently stay even if i had to go back and forth a few times to i was able to stay? What is the best way and where can I found friends online as you did. I wish to seek them out and work hard for this. I would love to get married there and i love Kids.

what was it like to go there with basically nothing? If this is a better path to take then an English teacher i want to know.

( I understand this is an old thread. I really appreciate anytime and advice you have for me thank you ) ^_^