View Single Post
(#16 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-06-2011, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyBlackleford View Post
There are exceptions to rules, but in GENERAL, Japanese women are not particularly fond of Black men. I know that there are Japanese women that would go for Black men, but these woemn are a scarcity, especially outside of hip-hop clubs. Black men that don't exhibit hip-hop qualities will have a very difficult time landing a female since hiphop and sports are about the only things Blacks are seen to offer.
You, just like the OP, have zero evidence to support this other than your own experiences. I lived in Japan for 7 years, and I can tell you that the only place I hear theories like this is on the internet. Never have I heard a Japanese girl talk, or exhibit behavior saying she would not date someone because they are Black. In addition, when I was in college I had classes with serval Black guys taking Japanese, and we all were friends with many of the Japanese exchange students, and all of the Black guys consistently had J-girlfriends.

So unless you have some valid statistics to go on, it is your experiences vs mine, and I am betting my experience with Japan and Japanese people is far more extensive than yours.