JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
RustyBlackleford (Offline)
Banned

12-06-2011, 11:49 AM

To be honest, this is true. There are a lot of arguments made for the sake of "feeling good", whether it be from Black men that wish they could get Japanese girls like Whites and other races can, or from non-Blacks that want to be PC, have "guilt" for being able to succeed when Blacks can't, or just want to be friendly. Many of these arguments take exceptions to the rue and blow them out of proportion. The fact is that statistically, most Japanese girls get with Japanese guys.

When it comes to just getting some tang as a gaijin or girls that girl for foreigners, tall, blonde-haired, blue-eyed White men are the alpha males. Black men are probably at the bottom of the list, particularly if you are dark-skinned, not tall, and not a hip-hopper going for hip-hop chicks. it is very painful, but it's the truth. If you are a Black man that wants to have fun with women like other gaijin can, you're not going to have a good time in Japan. If you want a relationship, things will be even worse because your girl will face the possibility of being disowned by their parents and society, you will always be seen as an outcast, people will label you criminal, STD-carrying, etc. You can try to "educate" the Japanese people otherwise, but you'll be wasting your breath. Japan just ain't the type of place that Black people want to go to.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-06-2011, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyBlackleford View Post

When it comes to just getting some tang as a gaijin or girls that girl for foreigners, tall, blonde-haired, blue-eyed White men are the alpha males. Black men are probably at the bottom of the list, particularly if you are dark-skinned, not tall, and not a hip-hopper going for hip-hop chicks. it is very painful, but it's the truth. If you are a Black man that wants to have fun with women like other gaijin can, you're not going to have a good time in Japan. If you want a relationship, things will be even worse because your girl will face the possibility of being disowned by their parents and society, you will always be seen as an outcast, people will label you criminal, STD-carrying, etc. You can try to "educate" the Japanese people otherwise, but you'll be wasting your breath. Japan just ain't the type of place that Black people want to go to.
I call bullsh*t.

Japan is a country of 150 million people.

Of course there are women that won't date a black man for the reasons you've listed... but I would say that for the most part, they're the kind of women that won't date a white man or even another Asian for the same reasons.

On the other hand there women that I know that will happily date a black man and a few of them actually do.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Banned

12-06-2011, 12:21 PM

check this video out. It's spot on: Do Black men have it easier with Japanese women?
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Banned

12-06-2011, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
I call bullsh*t.

Japan is a country of 150 million people.

Of course there are women that won't date a black man for the reasons you've listed... but I would say that for the most part, they're the kind of women that won't date a white man or even another Asian for the same reasons.

On the other hand there women that I know that will happily date a black man and a few of them actually do.
There are exceptions to rules, but in GENERAL, Japanese women are not particularly fond of Black men. I know that there are Japanese women that would go for Black men, but these woemn are a scarcity, especially outside of hip-hop clubs. Black men that don't exhibit hip-hop qualities will have a very difficult time landing a female since hiphop and sports are about the only things Blacks are seen to offer.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

12-06-2011, 09:02 PM

Quote:
There are exceptions to rules, but in GENERAL, Japanese women are not particularly fond of Black men. I know that there are Japanese women that would go for Black men, but these woemn are a scarcity, especially outside of hip-hop clubs. Black men that don't exhibit hip-hop qualities will have a very difficult time landing a female since hiphop and sports are about the only things Blacks are seen to offer.
Well it's simply your perception (which sound like it's come from Roppongi) vs mine

I don't think there is any way we can settle this once and for all unless one of us carried out a statistical and scientific survey of Japanese women and their opinions on dating.

I'm not even saying that the people you describe don't exist. I'm just willing to bet that most of them won't date a white person for being white either.

Anyway... at the end of the day, in the world outside Roppongi, Japanese women mostly prefer and go for Japanese men. That is undeniable.

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 12-06-2011 at 09:08 PM.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-06-2011, 09:27 PM

Quote:
You, just like the OP, have zero evidence to support this other than your own experiences. I lived in Japan for 7 years, and I can tell you that the only place I hear theories like this is on the internet. Never have I heard a Japanese girl talk, or exhibit behavior saying she would not date someone because they are Black. In addition, when I was in college I had classes with serval Black guys taking Japanese, and we all were friends with many of the Japanese exchange students, and all of the Black guys consistently had J-girlfriends.

So unless you have some valid statistics to go on, it is your experiences vs mine, and I am betting my experience with Japan and Japanese people is far more extensive than yours.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)

12-06-2011, 10:14 PM

It's funny that this person, "cultured" or not, has yet to say a thing after starting this thread.... This wouldn't be thr first time someone like him has done this....
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

12-06-2011, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBraden View Post
It's funny that this person, "cultured" or not, has yet to say a thing after starting this thread.... This wouldn't be thr first time someone like him has done this....
It doesn't really matter does it?

I personally think the resulting discussion itself is more important rather than the people behind the discussion.

But that's my opinion.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
tokusatsufan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-06-2011, 11:00 PM

Statistics can be manipulated to tell any story. I'm friends with a black person that lives in Japan on YouTube and he said that if people won't go for you,it's just because you're not Japanese,there is no bias between black,white,anything.

I saw Japan had the best quality of life in Asia,I think in terms of racial tolerance,which I know isn't the world but it is something. It is also the most expensive country in the world.

Last edited by tokusatsufan : 12-06-2011 at 11:10 PM.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Banned

12-07-2011, 12:10 AM

Just as I expected; more fluff. I strongly believe that there will come a time that people openly acknowledge that Japanese women have a strong preference for White men and that Black men are at a major disadvantage (just about anywhere in the world really). For there to be real progress, this time must come soon, and it is my mission to bring it about by any means necessary.

The fact of the matter is that Blacks generally aren't seen in a positive light by other races, and it is a waste of time to try to change it. Instead, Black folks must live with it and change ourselves (ie, stop trying to integrate where we are not wanted and stop supporting businesses of the people that hate us). I strongly discourage Black men from going to Japan, especially if it's Japanese women that you want. Other races generally get away with it because they bring something to the table for Japanese girls; outside of hip-hop, Blacks are seen as worthless. I'm saying this for the OP and any other brothers and sisters that may come across this page. It hurts, but it's time for Black folks to get stern if you want to survive as a people.

Last edited by RustyBlackleford : 12-07-2011 at 12:20 AM.
Closed Thread