LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-07-2011, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyBlackleford View Post
It's not JUST my skin color, you're right. I'm not a very good-looing guy, but the thing is ugly guys of other races pull chicks in Japan. These guys are known as the "Charisma Men", I believe? Thus, race is an issue. Japan values blonde hair and blue eyes as extremely beautiful, so being ugly and Black is a major disadvantage, while being ugly and White means that dudes can still do well; their ugliness is often offset by the fact that they are white and white is beautiful. As I've said: if you're Black and dark-skinned, you'd better be tall, into hip-hop 9chasing hip-hop girls), good-looking, and maybe rich while a White guy can be fat, short, balding, and poor; the image of his race benefits him. Life is not fair, and that's just the way it is.
The reality is that attractiveness is not measurable.

I will agree to an extent that conceptions of race does have some impact on some people at some level. (It's why academically, racism can be defined broadly as simply the belief in race)

But it's a bit more complex than "Japanese women don't like black guys"

Because the overall reality is that it just depends on the woman.

And there are MANY women in Japan that will date a black guy.

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 12-07-2011 at 02:41 AM.
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

12-07-2011, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyBlackleford View Post
I don't think about Japan as any destination and I discourage it as a destination for Black people. I also discourage interaction with japs or other races. Blacks that still want to survive and think that they can enjoy life should separate from other races; I'm here because living amongst only Blacks doesn't appeal to me and I anted to address the concerns of the OP and any other Blacks that may have the same question.

Hey, life isn't fair. We all have to deal with the cards we are dealt. I post on the Internet because I have no intention of breaking the law. For those that have, well, life isn't fair for those that lost their either.
How ignorant.

You're every bit as racist as you imagine Japanese people to be.
(#33 (permalink))
Old
RustyBlackleford (Offline)
Banned

12-07-2011, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
How ignorant.

You're every bit as racist as you imagine Japanese people to be.
That's the way it ought to be. I don't believe in that liberal egalitarian nonsense anymore, or even the conservative "pull yourself up by your bootstraps". If people are racist towards you it is only natural and fair to be racist against them. Being the "bigger man" simply means having more force on your side to get your way, not turning the other cheek to gamble on a heaven that probably doesn't exist.
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)

12-07-2011, 04:47 AM

Here's an out of the blue question that might shed some light, or not. RustyBlackleford. They have maped several DNA sequences and thus far have shown that whites and asians have anywhere from 1 to 4% Neanderthal DNA while Africans, and I mean from the continant that havent been mixed yet. have none.

Is it possible that the DNA markers presuppose, on a subconcious level, who would be attracted to who? Perhaps that explains why Asians and caucasians intermix more easily than blacks and whites or asians an blacks?
(#35 (permalink))
Old
RustyBlackleford (Offline)
Banned

12-07-2011, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
Here's an out of the blue question that might shed some light, or not. RustyBlackleford. They have maped several DNA sequences and thus far have shown that whites and asians have anywhere from 1 to 4% Neanderthal DNA while Africans, and I mean from the continant that havent been mixed yet. have none.

Is it possible that the DNA markers presuppose, on a subconcious level, who would be attracted to who? Perhaps that explains why Asians and caucasians intermix more easily than blacks and whites or asians an blacks?
It is quite possible. DNA probably explains why Blacks have not been able to independently build or maintain high-tech societies like Whites and Asians. Whether it is society, genetic, or societal based on genetics, facts are facts and they hurt regardless of the reasons why. If the reason is genetics-based, then that means that there is absolutely no point in trying to change things. It doesn't behoove Blacks to even try to intermix with people that generally do not want us.

That doesn't explain why I'm attracted to Japanese girls though, sine they have different genetics. Maybe it's a subconscious desire to have superior offspring? I like them because I find them attractive, and I hate them because they don't find me attractive. sure, it may sound like whinging, but it is what it is and I am within my rights. My solution is to just leave them alone since they want nothing to do with me and watching whites, latinos, etc have fun when i can't just adds more misery to my life, and makes the white man's victory even sweeter for him (I've read and listened to numerous conversations where White guys love the fact that they can get Japanese girls easily AND the Japanese dislike Blacks).

Last edited by RustyBlackleford : 12-07-2011 at 05:09 AM.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

12-07-2011, 06:37 AM

Oh great... It's dumb and dumber.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
12-07-2011, 06:44 AM

Thread closed. Take the racist banter elsewhere.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
Closed Thread