LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-07-2011, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyBlackleford View Post
Just as I expected; more fluff. I strongly believe that there will come a time that people openly acknowledge that Japanese women have a strong preference for White men and that Black men are at a major disadvantage (just about anywhere in the world really). For there to be real progress, this time must come soon, and it is my mission to bring it about by any means necessary.

The fact of the matter is that Blacks generally aren't seen in a positive light by other races, and it is a waste of time to try to change it. Instead, Black folks must live with it and change ourselves (ie, stop trying to integrate where we are not wanted and stop supporting businesses of the people that hate us). I strongly discourage Black men from going to Japan, especially if it's Japanese women that you want. Other races generally get away with it because they bring something to the table for Japanese girls; outside of hip-hop, Blacks are seen as worthless. I'm saying this for the OP and any other brothers and sisters that may come across this page. It hurts, but it's time for Black folks to get stern if you want to survive as a people.
Wow, what a bunch of crap.... Go ahead, discourage people from going to Japan based on your erroneous ideas. That means I won't have to deal with people like you there....

Just because you can't get a relationship with someone from Japan doesn't mean they're all against you. Maybe you should look at yourself for the reason. You're beginning to sound like a few other people who were on here for a bit who couldn't get laid and blamed it on their skin.... "Oh, they don't like brown people there", etc.... what a crock....
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

12-07-2011, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Just as I expected; more fluff. I strongly believe that there will come a time that people openly acknowledge that Japanese women have a strong preference for White men and that Black men are at a major disadvantage (just about anywhere in the world really). For there to be real progress, this time must come soon, and it is my mission to bring it about by any means necessary.

The fact of the matter is that Blacks generally aren't seen in a positive light by other races, and it is a waste of time to try to change it. Instead, Black folks must live with it and change ourselves (ie, stop trying to integrate where we are not wanted and stop supporting businesses of the people that hate us). I strongly discourage Black men from going to Japan, especially if it's Japanese women that you want. Other races generally get away with it because they bring something to the table for Japanese girls; outside of hip-hop, Blacks are seen as worthless. I'm saying this for the OP and any other brothers and sisters that may come across this page. It hurts, but it's time for Black folks to get stern if you want to survive as a people.
Nobody is saying that racism doesn't exist in Japan you f*cking moron.

All I'm saying is that the idea that it's as widespread as you're making it out to be is bullsh*t.

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 12-07-2011 at 01:15 AM.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-07-2011, 01:16 AM

Quote:

I will not say that I met tons of black people in Japan, but I never met one who could not get a girlfriend, or was not married to a Japanese. Maybe it is time you accepted the fact that the problem is probably you, and not your skin color. Not everyone is a big hit with girls man... and this phenomenon extends across all races, sorry but is just the way it goes.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Crystalline (Offline)
New to JF

12-07-2011, 01:17 AM

I'm not entirely sure if this is true, as each individual may have different experiences. However, i guess it's likely for such situations to occur. Given the fact that Japanese people aren't used to encounter black individuals that offten in their society.

Not sure if it may come off as something "Weird" or "Confusing" to them, but i guess that it's the absence ( Not saying it's frequent ) of black people in their country, that makes contact with them, something to avoid.

Like i said, each person will experience different things. My experiences may not be your experiences.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
RustyBlackleford (Offline)
Banned

12-07-2011, 01:40 AM

It's not JUST my skin color, you're right. I'm not a very good-looing guy, but the thing is ugly guys of other races pull chicks in Japan. These guys are known as the "Charisma Men", I believe? Thus, race is an issue. Japan values blonde hair and blue eyes as extremely beautiful, so being ugly and Black is a major disadvantage, while being ugly and White means that dudes can still do well; their ugliness is often offset by the fact that they are white and white is beautiful. As I've said: if you're Black and dark-skinned, you'd better be tall, into hip-hop 9chasing hip-hop girls), good-looking, and maybe rich while a White guy can be fat, short, balding, and poor; the image of his race benefits him. Life is not fair, and that's just the way it is.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)

12-07-2011, 01:50 AM

Quote:
It's not JUST my skin color, you're right. I'm not a very good-looing guy, but the thing is ugly guys of other races pull chicks in Japan. These guys are known as the "Charisma Men", I believe? Thus, race is an issue. Japan values blonde hair and blue eyes as extremely beautiful, so being ugly and Black is a major disadvantage, while being ugly and White means that dudes can still do well; their ugliness is often offset by the fact that they are white and white is beautiful. As I've said: if you're Black and dark-skinned, you'd better be tall, into hip-hop 9chasing hip-hop girls), good-looking, and maybe rich while a White guy can be fat, short, balding, and poor; the image of his race benefits him. Life is not fair, and that's just the way it is.
Fine, life isn't fair....deal with it. But your way of dealing with it is to blame an entire country of bigotry because you don't find yourself attractive enough to "score" a Japanese girlfriend. Grow up, will you?
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Banned

12-07-2011, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBraden View Post
Fine, life isn't fair....deal with it. But your way of dealing with it is to blame an entire country of bigotry because you don't find yourself attractive enough to "score" a Japanese girlfriend. Grow up, will you?
This is how I deal with it. People should be informed. I don't have any reason to serve my adversaries except for fear of force, and in general, blacks just aren't as welcomed in Japan as other races are, aside from women. Even if I were a good-looking Black guy, I'd be tiers below good-looking Whites, Hispanics, etc., and probably even tiers below bad-looking ones. This is what my entire life has to offer, and this is how I choose to deal with it since WROL is not yet upon us.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)

12-07-2011, 02:05 AM

Quote:
This is how I deal with it. People should be informed. I don't have any reason to serve my adversaries except for fear of force, and in general, blacks just aren't as welcomed in Japan as other races are, aside from women. Even if I were a good-looking Black guy, I'd be tiers below good-looking Whites, Hispanics, etc., and probably even tiers below bad-looking ones. This is what my entire life has to offer, and this is how I choose to deal with it since WROL is not yet upon us.
Continue you self-deprecating views and you'll get nowhere.... Worse still, you might be one of those who end up on the 10 o'clock news after shooting up a store of some kind because you are unhappy with the cards you've been dealt and find you need to take it out on someone....

If you can't find any redeeming quality within you and all you see is what the mirror reflects, then I'd suggest you get professional help. This is definitely not a healthy way to live your life....

....and stop thinking about Japan as a vacation destination of any kind....

Last edited by JohnBraden : 12-07-2011 at 02:10 AM.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Banned

12-07-2011, 02:19 AM

I don't think about Japan as any destination and I discourage it as a destination for Black people. I also discourage interaction with japs or other races. Blacks that still want to survive and think that they can enjoy life should separate from other races; I'm here because living amongst only Blacks doesn't appeal to me and I anted to address the concerns of the OP and any other Blacks that may have the same question.

Hey, life isn't fair. We all have to deal with the cards we are dealt. I post on the Internet because I have no intention of breaking the law. For those that have, well, life isn't fair for those that lost their either.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)

12-07-2011, 02:23 AM

Quote:
I don't think about Japan as any destination and I discourage it as a destination for Black people. I also discourage interaction with japs or other races. Blacks that still want to survive and think that they can enjoy life should separate from other races; I'm here because living amongst only Blacks doesn't appeal to me and I anted to address the concerns of the OP and any other Blacks that may have the same question.

Hey, life isn't fair. We all have to deal with the cards we are dealt. I post on the Internet because I have no intention of breaking the law. For those that have, well, life isn't fair for those that lost their either.
Now you're using the "n" word when it comes to Japanese people. Fine, be that way. My dealings with you and people like you end here.... Have a life, moron!
Closed Thread