View Single Post
(#96 (permalink))
Old
keijimasters (Offline)
New to JF

12-07-2011, 12:55 AM

hi guys new here so here is my weapon hope it doesnt sound too overpowered

zanpacktou name:Ryu o shojun (Assending Dragon)

type: time attack

sealed weapon state: 6ft thin double edged straight sword with no guard and ring of metal on the end of the hilt

trigger (shi kai) raise your head to the heavens and beyond

Shi kai realesed state: twin greatswords 5 1/2 ft in leagth and 1ft across dull metal colour with black cloth draping from the hilts of both the cloth is fused to the persons wrists

transformation into ban kai: sword returns into its sealed form then produces a sheath of silvery metal then sheathing the sword the transformation takes away 1/2 of the persons spritual pressure then mutiplies the spritual pressure catpured in the sheath times 5 that spirtual pressure then melts the sword and sheath down and transforms into the ban kai realese

ban kai realesed state: dogen ryu (heaven dragon) twin dragon shaped fist weapons covering the top of the hands and the tails of the weapons extending wraping up the arm to the elbow made of a dense alloy and reneforced spirutal pressure from the transformation person's clothing changes too into scaled dragon chainmail with no shoes/boots

shi kai abilities:
i can slow down time for a single second more of a defense than a offense techniquei can also use a special type of flash step (Jikan chien no sutoraiki) time delay strike, a type of flashstep that allows the weilder to appaer in one location and leaves a trace of himself wher he flashstepped from making he or she belive that he is still there i aslo get a slight boost to speed and strength

ban kai abilites:

1i can slow down time at will but uses up alot of power
2 i get a boost to my strength and speed about 10 to 15 times more than my shi kai
3 when i slow down time i am not affected by the slow down but if i put enough power into slowing time i can make time stop completly for a single second but after that it inflicts some damage to me and can take a while to recover from
4 i can use my special flash step as before but this time my double can continue to act of it's own free will for one attack further adding to the illusion

ultimate attack bankai only
(ryu no ken) dragon fist, gathers spirtual pressure and reiatsu from the world around th person and compresses it inside the dragons mouth then fires it at the target in a beam of temperal energy that rips the oppoent apart

weakness: if the oppents spiritual pressure is strong enough it break my hold on time in ban kai if that happens there is a chance it would kill me in the resulting explosion of temperal energy also i can only use the time slow power about 5 times in ban kai if i still want to use my ultimate attack otherwise the ultimate will take my life force as a substitute

meteral form

ryu's true form is that of a gaint wyvern with red eyes silver scales and black horns

Last edited by keijimasters : 12-07-2011 at 01:12 AM.