View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Hikikomori (Offline)
JF Regular

12-08-2011, 08:53 AM

Thank you very much for answering, I really didn't think anyone would bother reading my looooong post

I have though the same... If I'm getting crazy after 2 months, how could this possibly last, but I don't want to give up yet.

what I want is that we could talk things over, so that I can correct my mistakes and he can correct his. I'm sure that if he would only talk to me, and let me finish my sentences without interrupting ang give me a 30min long speech about his feelings(he usually does that), we could come to understand eachother. I have already changed my behaviour a lot because of him, I'm keeping my feelings controlled, because he want me to. And I'm doing my best, but he doesn't even seem to notice.

Well now he even took away his "relationship status" on facebook, and made custom privacy so that all his friends can see the pictures he is tagged in, but I cant... haha, this is getting to stupid. My friend thinks that since this is the first time I have stopped contacting him, he is starting to feel it, so he canges his facebook to get my attention. But I really don't know.

I don't know if it's cultural or just his personality that is difficult(well, doesnt match mine). I just know that he has been alone for 3 years, and he is not the type that talks about his private life at work, and he don't have many friends... so in this 3 years he has probably found his own way of thinking, and made up his mind about how things should be, and since no one has told him differently, he just got stuck with that way of thinking, so when a norwegian girl with a strong personality and her own opinions comes into the picture, it didn't end up the way he thought it would, so now he dont know how to deal with it.

But he is very nice to my friends though. Getting angry at me, because he thinks my behaviour towards my friends are bad, even though my friends and I are talking things over in norwegian, and they dont think I have done anything wrong. And he talk about my friends a lot, and when he comes to my friends parties, it feels like even if I weren't there, he would have come.
And he is trying to force me into becoming friends with other european/american people, because he think that because we are white, we are friends. So when I says "I have no interest in meeting her, we're not friends or anything" he gets annoyed at me, and gives me a lecture about seeing the good in people and ignoring the bad in people.....

紀元直して来いよ来いよ、俺らの家まで