View Single Post
(#34 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-12-2011, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyBlackleford View Post
Whites are worshiped by most of the world. Take a stroll down Midosuji Blvd and you will probably get chicks. Having blond hair and blue eyes is like affirmative action: guaranteed eikaiwa job. Being Black sucks. I would love to be a White man. The world doesn't care about morality, only who is winning.

Every PERSON deep down wants to rule the world; whites succeed or come close to succeeding and most Blacks can only dream of being as successful or powerful as whites (or any non-Blacks for that matter).
I am sorry dude but you have no data to support any of this. How long have you been in Japan? Have you lived there, or just been there for vacation? I ask because I think you are totally wrong about getting jobs, and girls. I hate to say it but I think this is just your defense mechanism, for all your failures at getting girls etc.. And even if this is truly your experience, ie (because you are black you could not get an eikaiwa job or a girlfriend) it does not mean it is everybody's, I said before I lived in Japan for 7 years, and have found everything you profess to be false, based upon the black people I know who are involved with Japan. So again, do you have some data, or is it your word against mine? if so I want to know how much experience you have and if it is much less than mine, please think hard about the limits of your own perceptions and experience before deciding how the world must be, so to speak.