View Single Post
(#21 (permalink))
Old
crazypete (Offline)
NinjaKasumi123's BF

11-26-2006, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Me? No, I don't have to resort to name calling, insults and threats unlike some people...

Even though Unregistered has very little evidence for his argument bar the things you've said and your obvious obsession with slating the PS3 (knocking the world's finest makes you feel big, I would assume) even irrationally, I agree with his views. Even the one about Kartina, the evidence speaks for itself there.

I find that a well put together and completely honest reply is the most effective. As someone employed in the gaming industry (even if it's America) you should be already aware that the PS3 is far more powerful than the Wii. In fact, the PS3 is very nearly up to "supercomputer" capabilities.
oh by far indeed... PS3 is WAY better than the Wii...but it's the problem that Sony has shipping it.. thye were to ship 400,000 but only managed to sip 150,000..they are thinking to have 1 million by the end of Christmas but i highly doubt it.. you're going to get one?...I might seeing that PS3 has a lot of 1st and 3rd party games... but i'll wait until the price drops a little..

my girlfriend is NinjaKasumi123

I love you NinjaKasumi