JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
SOSXBrigadeXMember (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to SOSXBrigadeXMember
Post Manga/Anime Idea - 12-23-2007, 02:14 AM

Don't you think it would be fun to make up your own Manga or Anime? If you could (and i know you've thought about it =^_^=) what would be the plot and storyline?

BE ORIGNAL!!!!

(example------>) A Fairly New Life

A manga based off of mainly Cosmo form the Fairly odd parents and others from other nick shows. Cosmo and Wanda split up (srry wandaXcosmo lovers) and Cosmo was put with another child named Aareni. Aareni was consumed with the life of anime and when Cosmo showed up she wished for the world to be anime and her adventures began from there....

whats your idea?

isshoni kite kudasai
dokomademo jiyuu na watashi wo mite yo ne
ashita kakoni natta kyou no ima ga kiseki
I believe you...
(#2 (permalink))
Old
HaganeKakashi (Offline)
Pervert in disguise

Send a message via MSN to HaganeKakashi
12-23-2007, 02:27 AM

Hmmm. Mine was going to be something like this

Title (I think like ikigai ((Reason to go on living))

There's a girl..Dunno let's call her Mikki.
SHe was taken into an orginization of assasins when she was a baby. She quickly climbed the ranks and now is 15 years old. Her rank in the Organization is rank 6. She's undercover as a student at an art school. Her mission is to assasinate any people from one of the other 3 organizations. Her organization are the "good" assasins, who only are trying to elminate the other assasins to help the world.
All she's ever known is killing, she even killed her own mother at age 5 because the organization demanded it,
but she's been undercover and she falls in love with a boy. She's troubled by her feelings but begins to tag along with this boy (name: Idunno...C why not)
one of the other Organizations notices this and sends someone who pulls C aside one day, talking about Mikki, telling C everything about her. (Telling that her organization is bad though)

The guy from the other organization tells C that Mikki is a cold blooded assasin who needed to be killed. He commands C to go corner Mikki and kill her.

C reluctantly oblidges. But when he corners Mikki he can't bring himself to kill her, unfortunately, the other organization dude (Ima call him D) knew he wouldn't be able to, he only had it so Mikki would be distracted since she was infatuated with C.
Not the case, just as D fires the gun Mikki dives out of the way knocking C over.

This goes on for awhile and Mikki takes C to her organization, where they would either have to kill him or erase his memory completely about what he learned. Mikki wouldn't have that and offered to take C as her apprentice, training him to be an assasin while defending him from other organizations...

And it so goes on

What do you guys think? Sorry it's soooo long ^^"

MINE! I'VE CLAIMED!
EVERYONE DO THE PERVY DANCE!!!!
1 2 3 step step jump step step grope step step touch step step kiss and *SLap!!!

My Fellow Pervs!
Hyakushi, Animeomarguy, Katchan6, MazarDantechildofdevil, Forgotenmemory, Sutiiven, Kudosan, Hentaro, Markduff, QuoyaNatsume, IonFortuna, MooDaddy

JF FAMILY
Fellow Soul Reaper-Ichigo2013

(#3 (permalink))
Old
phishn37 (Offline)
Time to fly ~ !

12-23-2007, 02:43 AM

Mine is a shonen-ai!

I reckless playboy named Kiyoshi finds himself inside a dream one night and sees a beautiful but sobbing boy inside of it, but wakes up before he can talk to him. After that night, every time he goes to sleep he re-enters the dream to a different setting, one that his subconcious chooses for him. He spends time with the boy, who he names Seiji, in his dreams, and Seiji waits for him while he is awake to come back to his world. Kiyoshi becomes obsessed with him and wants to find a way to pull him out of the dream ~ !

It's my best start so far, and I don't know where to go with it ~ !

You've got to run like an antelope, out of control!

My JapanForum Family!
Imotou : criminalpanda
Oniisan : IonFortuna
Oniisan: Tuhin
Otouto: MarkDuff
Oniisan: Hisuwashi
(#4 (permalink))
Old
NyaChan (Offline)
Promise to find

12-23-2007, 05:53 PM

Actually, I'm attempting to get my Manga idea in the works and such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by from another forum
Quote:
Keiko Hiyami, and regular teenager growing up in the Shikoku region of Japan. In the real world, the city is empty, however, in the internet world called Net Life, Shikoku region is packed together into a city called "Kuukairo" (空海路, means "Sky & Sea Path"). Going to school also takes place within this internet world. Everyone can travel between servers/regions of Japan, and can also go across the globe in seconds by just changing servers. But as with every world-wide phenomenon, there's something secret hiddin within.

During the less crowded hours of the server, Keiko wanders aroundthe many paths that intertwine in the city. Finding herself in a dead end, she begins to turn around to head back. However, as her eyes turn away, she sees a little girl standing at the end of the path. The girl is dressed in a siomple white dress, and her wavey, fire-red hair flows off the top of her head. The girl turns around, her green eyes filling with tears, and says...

"I need your help."

Keiko is asked to go to an area with this mysterious girl, and help her fufill her duty as an angel. She must watch as the little girl named Shizuzu locks her own self away to save this place so many people call home.
Lalala~ I have a clue as to what happens, but it'll just be a simple and short story, which kind of gives a bit of back story to my novel itself. There'll be cameos of my Novel's characters in the backrounds and such, and since Keiko is in the same region as another character, Harumi, I can include her in it as well.

So, I guess I should give a bit on the Main Character, since she the only one who I really know at this point. Oh, and I guess the little girl too, who is actually one of the main characters in my Novel.

Notes on the profiles, "class" is in relation to the 'game', Net Life. Class means what kind of player they are, like how the fight and such (Think MapleStory or GuildWars or FlyFF, or "The World" from .hack). Also, the "Home Town" and "Current Residency" are in reference to the perfecture within the regions. xP Note on Shizuzu : She's not a real person, thus her locations are server names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by About Keiko
Bloodtype : A
Birthdate : October 10th
Home Town : Ehime
Current Residency : Ehime
(East) Zodiac : Sheep
(West) Zodiac : Libra
Job : Student
Class : Mage
Quote:
Originally Posted by About Shizuzu
Bloodtype : AB
Birthdate : September 2nd
Home Town : Koshinnodenki Server (Chuubu Region)
Current Residency : All Servers/Regions
(East) Zodiac : Tiger
(West) Zodiac : Virgo
Job : AI/System Monitor
Class : Dual Gunner