JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   Is it okay for a guy to like Shojo? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/1138-okay-guy-like-shojo.html)

Avary_Ninja 12-26-2006 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guza (Post 17545)
lolz im not a real fan of sailor moon either, however i liked fruits baskets that was pretty funny

Fruits basket was hilarious. Kyo + Kagura = Win!

Rope + Tree + Momiji = some assembly required.

Keitaro 12-27-2006 10:42 AM

I think its ok a guy watch shoujo... And I like shojo too...
Full Moon Wo Sagashite, Akihabara Dennougumi, Card Captor Sakura, Digi Charat, Fruit Basket, To Heart, and others... :D

marikoluvsanime 12-27-2006 06:59 PM

Ah, don't worry! Guys that like shojo are more prone to attract girls. ;)

marikoluvsanime 12-27-2006 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avary_Ninja (Post 17529)
Note : Girls HATE nice guys. ALL of them HATE nice guys. Stay away from shojo if you want a girlfirend. Pink Man, as we call it in my homeland is a definite turn-off.

As for watching shojo over reading shojo, I can stomach good fun series like Fruits Baskets, but I just can't stand reading shojo manga. My brain just won't accept it. I get migraine just reading one page of Sailor Moon *pukes*

Well, only some. Actually most girls like guys that are understanding. Reading shojo manga would improve that... but I agree on the REALLY shojo manga. I'm a girl and I can't even watch the entire opening without puking.

Princess_Coco 12-28-2006 04:06 PM

I'd love to meet a guy who truely likes real Shojo. So many people seem to think Chobits and Love Hina count but the fact is they don't. :mad:

KibaRanger 12-28-2006 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guza (Post 17545)
lolz im not a real fan of sailor moon either, however i liked fruits baskets that was pretty funny

God I hate Sailor Moon.What was with that guy in the Tuxedo?(Hates Tuxedos)

Dutchman 12-31-2006 09:36 PM

Hmm Sailor moon well i like it a bit because it is one of my first anime i ever watched ( i was 7 or so :p) along with pokemon, DBZ, CCS, Gundam ect. but i really like some shojo's such as Mars, Fruit Basket, Power and some others and it will provide a bit sight how girls think( i mean a bit because they are mostly stereotype girls ^^)

Kasumi89 01-01-2007 02:48 AM

If you want to know how a girl thinks, then ask a girl that wont be offended.

Maester 01-01-2007 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kasumi89 (Post 18413)
If you want to know how a girl thinks, then ask a girl that wont be offended.

Girls mostly like 'cute' guys, you don't have to be nice or bad, you don't need to be good-looking. If you just make that face like a dog when he's begging for food you get girls... works for me so :D

Kasumi89 01-01-2007 02:54 AM

We like nice, cute, sometimes bad guys. I like funny too. Many of us do. I always fall for the puppy dog look.*sighs*