Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

Send a message via AIM to YukisUke Send a message via Yahoo to YukisUke
09-16-2009, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megabyte117 View Post
You're one of those fans.

I've read the manga, I know the story, why do I want to see it panel for panel on a television screen?
That's not what I'm saying! It's not gonna be panel for panel!! I'm saying they should use the manga to create a good anime. For example, Full Metal Alchemist is a good example of what i'm saying. The anime ended way before the manga did. That's not the way it should've been. They should have looked to the manga for directions and not themselves. Or at least have the maker of the manga make the anime.

And what do you mean one of THOSE fans?! You know I was gonna call you a baka, but I held off since i'm being nice and I don't want to get angry.
(#172 (permalink))
Old
DJnohara (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-16-2009, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
North American English voice acting.

It sounds so unnatural! I'll stick with the subtitles and Japanese audio thanks.
I dislike poor English dubbings too.
I also don't like censorship in animes that get imported here and when an anime just has a bad ending.
(#173 (permalink))
Old
Megabyte117 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-16-2009, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukisUke View Post
That's not what I'm saying! It's not gonna be panel for panel!! I'm saying they should use the manga to create a good anime. For example, Full Metal Alchemist is a good example of what i'm saying. The anime ended way before the manga did. That's not the way it should've been. They should have looked to the manga for directions and not themselves. Or at least have the maker of the manga make the anime.
Hiromu Arakawa didn't want an completely faithful imagining of her work, she told them to end it differently, and they did. Or should it have turned into what Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece have become? Bloated with fillers and mediocre episodes.

Sure, it might be nice to see the manga on the big screen being animated, but now that it is an anime, maybe those studios can take the opportunity and be creative and introduce a new perspective to the series.

Watching Evangelion 1.0 was pretty boring as it was more or less, shot for shot, the same as the first series. However Evangelion 2.0 is very different from the original series and as a whole, much more entertaining while still incorporating certain scenes.

Quote:
And what do you mean one of THOSE fans?! You know I was gonna call you a baka, but I held off since i'm being nice and I don't want to get angry.
Baka? Really? lol. This comment definitely affirms it. You want an incredibly faithful adaptation or you'll get upset and whine about how different it is.
(#174 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

Send a message via AIM to YukisUke Send a message via Yahoo to YukisUke
09-17-2009, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megabyte117 View Post
Hiromu Arakawa didn't want an completely faithful imagining of her work, she told them to end it differently, and they did. Or should it have turned into what Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece have become? Bloated with fillers and mediocre episodes.

Sure, it might be nice to see the manga on the big screen being animated, but now that it is an anime, maybe those studios can take the opportunity and be creative and introduce a new perspective to the series.

Watching Evangelion 1.0 was pretty boring as it was more or less, shot for shot, the same as the first series. However Evangelion 2.0 is very different from the original series and as a whole, much more entertaining while still incorporating certain scenes.

Baka? Really? lol. This comment definitely affirms it. You want an incredibly faithful adaptation or you'll get upset and whine about how different it is.
I'm not gonna whine about anything. I may like anime and manga, but i'm not one of those FANS you think i am. I just wish that they make animes according to the manga rather than against it. Fillers or not. I can sense your attitude from this comment, and i don't like it. All I said was what I felt about the topic. If you don't like it, I don't care. And I did say I held off from calling you a baka, so don't get your tighty whiteys in a twist. LOL.
(#175 (permalink))
Old
koikurasu (Offline)
Obey the fist!

Send a message via AIM to koikurasu Send a message via MSN to koikurasu Send a message via Skype™ to koikurasu
09-17-2009, 03:26 AM

Prolly for me it would be that some of them end =( I hated that Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop ended, I wanted them to go on forever.

Was it something I said? Whatever it was, I didn't mean it. I haven't meant anything I've said for years. Except what I just said. I think

Final Fantasy Clan Member
CODE NAME: CHOCOBO
(#176 (permalink))
Old
TyreaL (Offline)
きぼう

Send a message via MSN to TyreaL
09-21-2009, 05:15 AM

I hated how it ended with air master .. I had no idea , and I was like ( what the hell just happend )

(#177 (permalink))
Old
Sakurasenpai (Offline)
New to JF

09-22-2009, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
North American English voice acting.

It sounds so unnatural! I'll stick with the subtitles and Japanese audio thanks.
I totally agree!! It doesn't sound how its supposed to. Even though I don't like to read subtitles, I'd still go with them over voice actings!
(#178 (permalink))
Old
Sakurasenpai (Offline)
New to JF

09-22-2009, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTwisted View Post
Flashbacks! It's ok if it's a scene from the life of a character when he/she was younger and you have never seen it before. But I mean the flashback scenes of stuff you've seen before and then like a hundred times again in more flashbacks -__-. It happens alot in Naruto for example :P
I agree! Its so annoying cause you have to figure out what was happening before the flashback and it gets confusing.
(#179 (permalink))
Old
strawberryshinya (Offline)
The Boy Wonder :)

09-22-2009, 06:07 PM

i hate the way in some animes the lead girl thinks she is soo “ugly” just b/c she wears glasses and to top it off i hate it when that idiot doesnt turn around to notice EVERY male in that damn anime is chasing after her.
(#180 (permalink))
Old
magicalgirlj (Offline)
moetaku

09-23-2009, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJnohara View Post
I dislike poor English dubbings too.
I also don't like censorship in animes that get imported here and when an anime just has a bad ending.
I agree, oh god censorship, those horrible hack jobs 4Kids does

avatar- Kamio Misuzu from Air tv
please buy anime DVD's and manga