View Poll Results:
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools
(#91 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
10-25-2006, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudo View Post
the ending kind of annoyed me though. i mean..they gave it a too realistic ending for an anime. i kind of hoped for a return appearence by someone...for thsoe that watced/read it..you know who i'm talking about.

(i'm taking about Hikaru no Go)
Yeah i hoped for the same thing i had to go pick up the manga after watching the anime. in the American Manga version the arts makes comments about hopeing they can do one last ova to finish it off like the manga.
(#92 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

10-25-2006, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudo View Post
i read tenjo tenge, its really good. ^^
i read and saw gunslinger girl. its really good. kind of sad at some points. its also been dubbed, so be careful which versio you download. ^_^

That's really cool. I glad you saw it. Tenjo Tenge is really cool the artist is amazing.

I LOVE Initial D. I had a really cool ending. I never saw the life-action film even though I really want to.

Has anyone read Airgear? It is about roller blading kids.
(#93 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

10-25-2006, 05:47 PM

Yeah Tenjo Tenge is great, has loads of fighting styles.. but some powers remind me of a show called dragonballz.

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#94 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
10-25-2006, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
That's really cool. I glad you saw it. Tenjo Tenge is really cool the artist is amazing.

I LOVE Initial D. I had a really cool ending. I never saw the life-action film even though I really want to.

Has anyone read Airgear? It is about roller blading kids.
saw initial D...actually, i burned the whole thing to DVD's. lol. so many..x.x;
there was a crazy amount of songs they released for it too...daaamn

haven't read airgear yet. i guess its really good?
(#95 (permalink))
Old
ShadesOfDusk (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to ShadesOfDusk Send a message via MSN to ShadesOfDusk Send a message via Yahoo to ShadesOfDusk
Smile 10-25-2006, 06:33 PM

havent read air gear but i've seen the anime. its funny but its to bad that they cut it short. they are making a movie for it though

"Come on, scribbles on the bathroom wall, please show me the path that I must follow! " - Excel (Excel Saga)

Personality can open doors, but only character can keep them open.- Elmer G. Letterman
(#96 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)

10-25-2006, 06:41 PM

I havent read air gear, but the anime was sweet... the animation was sick.. show very fastpaced.. the stunts and tricks were awesome.. especially simca the pink haired girl(leader of genesis) she had skills! hey who knows.. lets hope for airboarding in 50 years time! I'd be an oldman flipping wall to wall

(#97 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
10-25-2006, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesperd View Post
I havent read air gear, but the anime was sweet... the animation was sick.. show very fastpaced.. the stunts and tricks were awesome.. especially simca the pink haired girl(leader of genesis) she had skills! hey who knows.. lets hope for airboarding in 50 years time! I'd be an oldman flipping wall to wall
hey, who knows in 50 years...they might be able to make old geezers have that mcuh more energy. lol
(#98 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)

10-25-2006, 07:02 PM

ahh 50 years, so many of my dreams will come true.. by that time i will be in Japan.. have a holiday in space.. and yea buy a flying car

(#99 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

10-25-2006, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesperd View Post
ahh 50 years, so many of my dreams will come true.. by that time i will be in Japan.. have a holiday in space.. and yea buy a flying car
flying cars are't that far off into the future eh? you should look it up, there have been many advancements in different typs of flying cars. even portable helicopters!!
(#100 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)

10-25-2006, 07:11 PM

For sure, the early models will hopefully be released 2010.. just before the London Olympics