View Poll Results:
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools
(#111 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
10-26-2006, 06:26 PM

I liked getbackers to the last few eps then it just start to suck they try to cram to much in to such a short time frame the charaters need more back ground deveploment.
(#112 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

10-29-2006, 09:34 AM

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien

Alias: The Eternity You Wish For
Kanji: 君が望む永遠
Genres: Drama, Romance
Type: TV series
Total episodes: 14
Year: 2003

Narumi Takayuki is a third year high school student, who doesn't study very much for the college entrance exams.
However, he is wasting his days neither studying nor being able to find anything else interesting to do.
His friends Taira Shinji and Hayase Mizuki are both busy with studying and swimming, so Takayuki is left feeling very alone.
Until one day, when he meets a girl... 11/10 the ending was sweet..

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#113 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
10-29-2006, 07:59 PM

ah, i was gonna watch 君が望む永遠 as soon as it finishes downloading in about 3 days. (lol..torrents...sheesh).
its gotten some good reviews. looking forward to it.
(#114 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)

10-29-2006, 08:10 PM

Yeah thats what made me watch it too.. its 2nd on the top 200 list of AnimeInfo believe it or not

(#115 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
10-30-2006, 01:23 PM

OMG this anime had a profound impact on my life. I found this anime not but a few days after my Girlfriend had died in a car accident. =( It really hit a sore spot and snaped me back to reality but help me thru things with the help of my friends and family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesperd View Post
Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien

Alias: The Eternity You Wish For
Kanji: 君が望む永遠
Genres: Drama, Romance
Type: TV series
Total episodes: 14
Year: 2003

Narumi Takayuki is a third year high school student, who doesn't study very much for the college entrance exams.
However, he is wasting his days neither studying nor being able to find anything else interesting to do.
His friends Taira Shinji and Hayase Mizuki are both busy with studying and swimming, so Takayuki is left feeling very alone.
Until one day, when he meets a girl... 11/10 the ending was sweet..
(#116 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)

10-30-2006, 02:26 PM

Sorry to hear Kain, yes many people can relate to these type of anime.. I really dont know how I would cope if my Girlfriend died, very tragic indeed

(#117 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

10-30-2006, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesperd View Post
Sorry to hear Kain, yes many people can relate to these type of anime.. I really dont know how I would cope if my Girlfriend died, very tragic indeed
It hard but you would make it thru. If it was not for her personalty and out look on life and how much she changed my out look life. Knowing her and loseing her made me a better human being then what once was. It turned me into the over covendent Flirtous Pervert with a gernal good out look on life old fart i am today =)

But every time her birthday or the day she died comes around i get very sad nothing can change that but those are my days devoted to her and only her. the rest of the time i honor her by living my life as she would have wanted me too
(#118 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
10-30-2006, 04:19 PM

^_^ in the end you pulled though, so yay for you
its hard to get over things...but when you do, its the memories that make you smile and keep you going.
(#119 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

10-30-2006, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudo View Post
^_^ in the end you pulled though, so yay for you
its hard to get over things...but when you do, its the memories that make you smile and keep you going.
QFT

Your never truely get over it but you can move on and it not until you figure that out can you be happy again and enjoy those memories.
(#120 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

10-31-2006, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainpendragon View Post
QFT

Your never truely get over it but you can move on and it not until you figure that out can you be happy again and enjoy those memories.
i didn mean you forget and move one....i was talking from my own exp...its hard loosing that someone you kept close to you. only to have them taken away out of the blue to somehting silly like cancer. didn even know until it was too late. [sigh] memories and more memories.

but what i meant was that you eventually find the will to go on and try to get with life.