0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools
(#131 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

10-31-2006, 07:23 PM

This thread is for people to talk anime/manga, not really derailed(yet )
Manga is missing many qualitys of anime, the animations that make characters come alive, the great music and SFX..

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#132 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

10-31-2006, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesperd View Post
Manga is missing many qualitys of anime, the animations that make characters come alive, the great music and SFX..
I totally agree with you. Thats what makes anime better then manga. But in most anime, the art looks better in the manga form.
(#133 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
10-31-2006, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesperd View Post
I was just posting to tell ppl that. Cause its deviated a few times already and came back
(#134 (permalink))
Old
supernatural_94

Wink miss - 11-02-2006, 07:35 PM

naruto is so awsome i watch it and some other anime(prince of tennis,MAR,Hikaru no go)on ToonamiJetstream.com it's so cool you should check it out.
(#135 (permalink))
Old
KawaiiSakura (Offline)
New to JF

11-02-2006, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudo View Post
1. I agree with you on anime being second to manga when there is a manga equivelent.
I would add the others that agreed, but I'm too lazy XD
Uhh, where was I... oh yeah! ^^; Thanks, I wasn't sure how many others felt the same...

Quote:
2. professional dubs shouldn't exist. fandubs are somethign else...but i'm not a fan of that either.
I've never heard a fandub... what is it like exactly? am i right in thinking its where fans have made their own dub to an anime??
Quote:
3. T_T furuba...a shame. but the petition still rages its war...lol
lol, yeah, I signed it...twice.

Quote:
4. [crazy hugs] thank god you came in here with a new topic...the old one was too deviating and i couldn't stop it...;_;....
eheheh....hugs...^_^;;

Quote:
you're also hitting on the forum members. -__-; i don't remembering getting such a warm welcome from you...
XDDD lol.

Erm... oops, have I deviated too much?
Err... (bring it back on track 'kura, c'mon...) I hope I'm not the only one past the age of 11 who still loves Pokemon? That's what first got me (and probably quite a few other people) into manga and anime in the first place...
Which is another thing I've noticed about anime, which is that the style sometimes changes... I remember one time when I was about 9 (and at the height of my Pokemon obsession) I went into a bookstore and saw this HUGE display of pokemon comics, all really cheap. i got really excited and looked at them, but the artwork looked so different, i thought it was a fake! XD I wish I hadn't...
But it is impressive to see the power an anime can have, ne?

OMG, I'm blabbering again...

I want some culture
Never mind the cheese
Just wanna hear music
And originality!

The Cat Empire Rocks! As does Kyohru! KAWAII DESU NE?!?!
Visit My Deviant Art Gallery Or My Shared Account
(#136 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

11-03-2006, 06:58 PM

New Addition to the Must See Anime List:

SPEED GRAPHER
Genre: Action/Adventure
~2 DVDs out right now~

This anime is about a world renowned photographer named Tatsumi Saiga. Who gets himself mixed up with the wrong people when he follows a man for a secret photo job. He comes upon a a ritual of a secret group deep underground Tokyo. In this ritual a woman known as "The Goddess on High" grants her kiss upon a selected person. This kiss gives the person powers or death. This power only works on someone who is "Euphoric" Saiga gets himself caught and the girl kisses him granting him his deepest desire: The ability to kill people with his camera. As the story continue Saiga embraces his new powers and battles other people who also have this power from the goddess all the while he tries to save a girl from her abusive very rich family. It is very cool a must see!!
(#137 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

11-03-2006, 07:25 PM

Sounds good, might watch it when i got some free time

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#138 (permalink))
Old
XjhonnyX (Offline)
grrr... &al;yousuck!!

Send a message via MSN to XjhonnyX Send a message via Yahoo to XjhonnyX
11-03-2006, 07:41 PM

I seen all the episodes and the movie already.. i dont like how it turned out... makes me sad

My heart bleeds,
Look at you hiding,
all the things to endure me.
I need you here with me,
Breathing,
wanting you to believe me,
I see you in all of these faces,
Blush with shame,
when I think of you,
and your pale skin.
I need you here with me,
Breathing,
wanting you to believe me,
I sell my soul for you...
(#139 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
11-03-2006, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawaiiSakura View Post
I would add the others that agreed, but I'm too lazy XD
Uhh, where was I... oh yeah! ^^; Thanks, I wasn't sure how many others felt the same...

I've never heard a fandub... what is it like exactly? am i right in thinking its where fans have made their own dub to an anime??

lol, yeah, I signed it...twice.

eheheh....hugs...^_^;;

XDDD lol.

Erm... oops, have I deviated too much?
Err... (bring it back on track 'kura, c'mon...) I hope I'm not the only one past the age of 11 who still loves Pokemon? That's what first got me (and probably quite a few other people) into manga and anime in the first place...
Which is another thing I've noticed about anime, which is that the style sometimes changes... I remember one time when I was about 9 (and at the height of my Pokemon obsession) I went into a bookstore and saw this HUGE display of pokemon comics, all really cheap. i got really excited and looked at them, but the artwork looked so different, i thought it was a fake! XD I wish I hadn't...
But it is impressive to see the power an anime can have, ne?

OMG, I'm blabbering again...
omg, i once had my closet space moved around so the top section was a pokemon shrine! i'm tlaing erasers, cards, pencils, plush, rubber, game, etc etc etc...@_@;; lol, i loved pokemon. but the it got so repetive..and life got in the way and i wasn't as crazy as i was. but if you were to ask me if i like pokemon now, i would say yes. twice. and then nod. >_>
btw, i still have that collection...xD

a fandub is exactly that. a group (of fans) put their voices into the anime and dub the place of the japanese version. there have been numerous attempts at this, including for chobits, mahou sensei negima, and some others. but they usualy progress really slowly (due to lack of popularity or...well, failing. lol)

thats an odd number you chose to scale with...11...o_O lol

Last edited by kudo : 11-03-2006 at 09:05 PM.
(#140 (permalink))
Old
XjhonnyX (Offline)
grrr... &al;yousuck!!

Send a message via MSN to XjhonnyX Send a message via Yahoo to XjhonnyX
11-03-2006, 09:22 PM

Whats The Best Anime You Seen?

My heart bleeds,
Look at you hiding,
all the things to endure me.
I need you here with me,
Breathing,