0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools
(#141 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

11-03-2006, 09:24 PM

Full Metal Alchemist and OnegaiTeacher(Aka Please Teacher), you?

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#142 (permalink))
Old
XjhonnyX (Offline)
grrr... &al;yousuck!!

Send a message via MSN to XjhonnyX Send a message via Yahoo to XjhonnyX
11-03-2006, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesperd View Post
Full Metal Alchemist and OnegaiTeacher(Aka Please Teacher), you?
i would have to say um.... TO MANY

My heart bleeds,
Look at you hiding,
all the things to endure me.
I need you here with me,
Breathing,
wanting you to believe me,
I see you in all of these faces,
Blush with shame,
when I think of you,
and your pale skin.
I need you here with me,
Breathing,
I sell my soul for you...
(#143 (permalink))
Old
MAB_LuvR (Offline)
New to JF

11-05-2006, 04:59 AM

@_@ OMG all these animes are really cool and most DEFINATELY recommended. There's just oooooooooooone thing that got me.......

Where's the Yu-Gi-Oh love?

Don't get me wrong, I am just NOW starting to see the entire thing since Cartoon Network has refused to air it for some reason and obsessing over it once again.

All I'm wondering is why it wasn't one of the first to be mentioned. It's a great anime that everyone knows and loves though the Japanese version is waaaaaaaaay better than the dub! Jounouchi/Joey isn't as stupid as the English portrays -- Japanese version is a tad cooler too if you ask me -- and Anzu/Tea is a bit more likeable (reason being is that she doesn't preach as much friendship. Well, from what I've heard from at least.)

The dub is 'aight but I'd prefer Japanese with subtitles.

Also, Jou is a "very sexy tall thang that all the girls want to bang" XD

Life only happens once; throw it away or make something out of it
(#144 (permalink))
Old
XjhonnyX (Offline)
grrr... &al;yousuck!!

Send a message via MSN to XjhonnyX Send a message via Yahoo to XjhonnyX
11-05-2006, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAB_LuvR View Post
@_@ OMG all these animes are really cool and most DEFINATELY recommended. There's just oooooooooooone thing that got me.......

Don't get me wrong, I am just NOW starting to see the entire thing since Cartoon Network has refused to air it for some reason and obsessing over it once again.

All I'm wondering is why it wasn't one of the first to be mentioned. It's a great anime that everyone knows and loves though the Japanese version is waaaaaaaaay better than the dub! Jounouchi/Joey isn't as stupid as the English portrays -- Japanese version is a tad cooler too if you ask me -- and Anzu/Tea is a bit more likeable (reason being is that she doesn't preach as much friendship. Well, from what I've heard from at least.)

i dont really like Yu gi oh that much seems to kiddy ish.... ahha

My heart bleeds,
Look at you hiding,
all the things to endure me.
I need you here with me,
Breathing,
I see you in all of these faces,
Blush with shame,
when I think of you,
and your pale skin.
I need you here with me,
Breathing,
I sell my soul for you...
(#145 (permalink))
Old
Call me Chan

Smile how bout - 11-05-2006, 08:28 PM

BECK, digimon, pokemon, prince of tennis, kodocha(forgot full name), "IMPORTANT" Detective Conan Peace
(#146 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

11-08-2006, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAB_LuvR View Post

yeah, Yugioh was cool the best people were the pharaoh, kaiba, bakura and yami marik. everyone else could go to hell. I played that game everyday with my friend and we used to draw the cards like they did on the show lol we even got the god cards. I have Obelisk still cuz Kaiba was my favorite and my friend had Ra cuz he liked Marik the best. that was fun. ^^
(#147 (permalink))
Old
SamuraiAlchemistNinja (Offline)
Tired Philosopher...

Send a message via Yahoo to SamuraiAlchemistNinja
Wink 11-08-2006, 11:54 PM

oh wow...YuGiOh...my sister and I used to only collect the "pretty" cards, lol...and kaiba is awesome...!
>oh, and have you seen the characters on the "newer" shows (the ones about jayden) there are some "hot" anime guys, lol!

I'm pretty content with life right now....For the most part, anyway....Well, at least, I'm pretty sure I am....
(#148 (permalink))
Old
kitski (Offline)
Kakkoi

11-21-2006, 05:04 PM

hi i'm new here.I also like naruto, bleach, inuyasha. i think gundam seed is cool.
(#149 (permalink))
Old
kitski (Offline)
Kakkoi

11-21-2006, 06:04 PM

KIBA
tv animated series.
it is a new anime which still goes on.

It is a story about a 15 year old boy called Zed. He lives in a strange world where there is no wind. He is a troubled guy, whos mom is in a hospital. He has a good friend Noah, who has always been there for him since they where little kids. So one day when he has some difficulties with police and they are chasing him he feels a breeze and a misterious spirit opens a gate and flies in.Zed decides to follow him. Next he finds himself in a beautiful country where the wind is blowing. Also he finds himself between a battle where Shadow Casters who are using “Spirits”, which is a crystal of magical power and a creatures called Split are fighting. Noah in somehow gets to the same world but far away from Zed and he finds out that he has a misterious power.Zed discovers that he is a Shadow Caster.Amazed by the power Zed wants to become the strongest among shadow casters. He has a spirit called Amil Gaul who is so powerful that not even Zed can control him. He wants to keep on training to be the true Shadow Caster and to control Amil Gaul.
(#150 (permalink))
Old
kitski (Offline)
Kakkoi

11-21-2006, 06:07 PM

sorry for my spelling - mysterious*