JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
MageYuri387 (Offline)
Is Part Vampire

01-19-2009, 07:34 AM

Hmmm... because I love it when people look at me strangely I'll check them out. XD

Never Take 'I love you', lightly.

Two minds, One Body
~Yuugi and Atemu~

A STEPHENIE MEYER FAN AND ANIME FAN
(#22 (permalink))
Old
mariam (Offline)
New to JF

Thumbs down 01-19-2009, 07:35 AM

Ouran High School Host Club
i can't find it here in the libraries
i like it soo much it's soo funny
i am searching for it from long time
but no one sells it here
i need to buy it from the internet
c ya's
(#23 (permalink))
Old
shojogirl (Offline)
New to JF

01-24-2009, 11:56 PM

what is it about? i've seen advertisements for it but,i dont now what its about! it's killing me! i even have a poster

in the box above, i joke around alot. don't take everything i say seriosly. sorry for the inconvinience

Vampire Night rules!
(#24 (permalink))
Old
GentlePrincessJC (Offline)
is on TEAM ZERO.

Send a message via MSN to GentlePrincessJC
02-01-2009, 08:09 AM

i love this series & manga.

- 「 BANG <3 BANG! 」 -
(#25 (permalink))
Old
hajisotaku7 (Offline)
New to JF

Talking 02-01-2009, 04:49 PM

Ouran High School Host Clubabout a girl named Haruhi and is starting her first year of high school and gets an academic scholarship to Ouran High. She cant even afford the standard uniform because its too expensive. while looking for a quiet place to study, Haruhi steps into the unused music room on the third floor and rather than it being empty, she encounters the Host Club-a groop of atractive guy students whove decided to take their leasure time to playing out various fangirl moe roles while doting on girl students in order to put smiles on their faces. the host club breaks down as followes:
Tamaki, the king, is a bosterious and melodramatic blond;Kyouya, the vice-president and the cool, claculating type; Hikaru and Kaoru, the identical twins who love pratical jokes and play up the incestuous Brotherly Love shtick; Honey, the loli-shota boy(he looks far younger than he really is)who specializes in all things adorable;and mori, the reserved but wild-edged guy who is allways with Honey. Once confronted by this strange groop, Haruhi gets recognized as the "commoner" student and gets flustered by all the pestering they are doing and accidentaly breaks a vase. its wortth about 8,000,000 yen and the host club demands her to pay for it but of course she cant. Since the Host Club has mistaken her for a boy(falt-chested,wears slacks, polo, and vest as a sub for the uniform, and due to a boy sticking gum in her hair she's got a short, boyish haircut), the hosts make her their lapdog doing menial tasks, then as a host once they discover she is rather attactive. its not long before they realize that she is a girl, and since she still has a debt to pay off, they help her hide that secret eventhough she dosent care if people percive her as a boy or girl. From there wer'e treated to a series of short stories of what goes on in the day of the host club.
sorry that was so long. i just really love ouran high.

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
(#26 (permalink))
Old
hajisotaku7 (Offline)
New to JF

02-01-2009, 04:56 PM

i like the twins hikaru and kaoru the best. they are the most fun. either them or the ice king Kyouya. hehehe

(\__/)

(\__/)
(#27 (permalink))
Old
GentlePrincessJC (Offline)
is on TEAM ZERO.

Send a message via MSN to GentlePrincessJC
02-04-2009, 12:45 AM

Mori & The twins ftw.

- 「 BANG <3 BANG! 」 -
(#28 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
02-04-2009, 02:08 AM

I'm gonna be crossplaying as Nekozawa for my local con in June. I already have Beezel-whatever made and he's so cute haha.

Though, I'm just gonna be wearing the black clock and my mint cosplay underneath haha
(#29 (permalink))
Old
KatDJZ (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to KatDJZ Send a message via MSN to KatDJZ
05-01-2009, 01:31 AM

I love both the anime & manga, though I'm not all caught up on the manga because I've been waiting for my library to get more. My favorite character is Mori, though Nekozawa is a close second. The series is just so cute, funny, and all the characters are endearing. Definitely one of my favorites.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
ChisaChi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-01-2009, 05:14 AM

I love Ouran High School Host club! It's just completely over the top and ridiculous, and the characters are nice and lovable Kyouya is my favourite character, although Cassanova/Kassanoda/whatever his name is is hilarious too.

chisa@flickr - photos
ChiGarden - blog
chisa.deviantart - art + crafts